MY TEAMS and KDS Settings Are Now Available

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:52 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Okay, we now have your team links available to you if you've already signed up for a 2010 NFFC event. Just go to HOME in the upper right hand corner of the navigational bar Your other right.. or you could use a mirror ;)

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:22 am

Originally posted by RiFF:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Okay, we now have your team links available to you if you've already signed up for a 2010 NFFC event. Just go to HOME in the upper right hand corner of the navigational bar Your other right.. or you could use a mirror ;) [/QUOTE]Left hand corner. My bad. Duly noted and updated.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:39 am

I have all of the trendsetter picks. That would be great if we could just set up a league and enter in all of the picks. That would be much easier than doing the player coding again!

Wayne

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:49 am

Originally posted by Coltsfan:
I have all of the trendsetter picks. That would be great if we could just set up a league and enter in all of the picks. That would be much easier than doing the player coding again!

Wayne You'd just have to trust everyone to not CHEAT!! :D But yeah, that's the way to go and you folks could get together for an hour and talk football. Best of all worlds for everyone.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Hammerheads

Post by Hammerheads » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:23 am

I am probably doing something wrong but all I see are my archived teams.

TOMDOG

Post by TOMDOG » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:56 am

Looks great Greg,well done.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:04 pm

Originally posted by Hammerheads:
I am probably doing something wrong but all I see are my archived teams. Dan, email me your username and password that you are using for those archived teams. We may have to combine your Fanball accounts to get everything in one spot. If anyone else sees just current teams or just archived teams, email me at [email protected] and we'll quickly combine your accounts. Thanks.

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Coltsfan:

Wayne You'd just have to trust everyone to not CHEAT!! :D But yeah, that's the way to go and you folks could get together for an hour and talk football. Best of all worlds for everyone.
[/QUOTE]Thanks Greg!!!! :mad:

You gave away my gameplan! If you hadn't of spilled the beans, my team would have had a nice shiny new look as a whole bunch of Billy's & Wayne's, Dave's & Rob's, Jeff's & John's, etc & etc's picks would have been on my team when this re-draft was over (well maybe not John's ;) ).

Damnit....Glenn

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:53 pm

The interface is pretty slick. I was able to set my team name and KDS for 3 teams in about two minutes. Great start.

I do have the final Trendsetter info. I will send it out to everyone and if need be, I could enter all of the data if given access.

Greg, does us going 30 rounds create an issue for the software?
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King