Re: Free Agents

Post by Jim Christie » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:41 pm

Well, I guess no response means, we have no clue!!! :evil: :evil:

Jim Christie

Post by Jim Christie » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:31 pm

ccosley wrote:
Greg Ambrosius wrote:
edelman24 wrote:please tell me the baseball interface is being moved over that is a must have!
Yes, baseball interface for FAAB will be moved to football and again the plan is to keep both types for this season so that people have choices.
Ummmmm....When????...We're in football season. Now.

This is Paaaaaiiiiinfullll.

COZ
OK, how about a crumb of information about this topic?? You can say its not going to happen, or, it will happen pretty soon, or, the IT department can't figure out how to make it happen. As Coz so eloquently stated, this is painful!

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:14 pm

And the STATS IT guys wonder they get skewered on a regular basis ... they have 9 months to prepare for the season and they still can't get one thing done on time.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:51 am

Jim Christie wrote:please tell me the baseball interface is being moved over that is a must have!
OK, how about a crumb of information about this topic?? You can say its not going to happen, or, it will happen pretty soon, or, the IT department can't figure out how to make it happen. As Coz so eloquently stated, this is painful![/quote][/quote]

We are late with upgrades to two areas that we wanted to have ready by Week 1: Live Scoring redesign and the additional FAAB page like we have in baseball. There are reasons why we are late with both, but none that would appease NFFC owners. That being said, the first upgrade you'll see is to Live Scoring, again with the idea of having all team scores above in two columns without having to scroll to see every league score and your team scores on one page without scrolling. The new FAAB page needs to be tested thoroughly and updated before making it live, but that is coming as well. It's just not going to be done this week or next week, unfortunately. We know it will help you save time, but other items needed to get done ahead of this. Sorry for the delay on this time saving feature and it's our fault for that. But both are definitely coming.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

edelman24

Post by edelman24 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:36 am

will the Faab changes be done this season at all? :?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:47 am

edelman24 wrote:will the Faab changes be done this season at all? :?
Yes, the new FAAB will be added in a couple of weeks. Sorry, but that's where we're at. FAAB and Live Scoring are the next To-Do items once we finally get basketball live next week. The new FAAB and the current FAAB will both remain active throughout the season once its added. Again, very sorry about the delayed launch of the new FAAB, which features drag 'n drop and will safe you time each week.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

JohnP

Post by JohnP » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:32 pm

Any update on this? Nearing the halfway mark of the "free agent season" and still nothing?
How about a percentage owned category? Is that something that is unique to the baseball contest? I think I would find that tool interesting at a minimum and possibly useful.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:47 pm

JohnP wrote:Any update on this? Nearing the halfway mark of the "free agent season" and still nothing?
How about a percentage owned category? Is that something that is unique to the baseball contest? I think I would find that tool interesting at a minimum and possibly useful.
The percentage owned is going to be on the new FAAB setup just like it is on baseball. We are working on this now and it is our top item to get done. Once we have this done for football, it will be here going forward for both sports. Basketball will also have this new FAAB setup this season. I should know more later this week and will post an update, but as I stated earlier we'll keep both setups for this season since we're late in getting this one finished. Thanks for your patience all.