King of Queens wrote:The backup was available for a discount:

NFFC Platinum League
Team Coots Jerick McKinnon 671 168

I think AP is done for the year...

I over paid but wanted him....

BLACKHAND

Re: Adrian Peterson indicted.

Post by BLACKHAND » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:31 pm

when you see the pictures it makes you disgusted and mad. your talking a 4 yr old kid. send the guy to jail and let him in general population and lets see how tough he really is. he makes josh gordon look like a saint. the nfl needs peyton to throw for 5 td's this week and play that nation wide commercial every chance they can. :D
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

chriseibl

Post by chriseibl » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:32 pm

Not to derail with a fantasy conversation but If Peterson were to be out a month from now, do people think McKinnon will eventually take that job or would Asiata have what it takes to hold on?

The exciting rookie who probably doesn't know what he's doing or the plodding experienced veteran fill in?

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:33 pm

Coots wrote: I over paid but wanted him....
If you got him, then you didn't overpay!

Cocktails and Dreams

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:30 am

My question is if the Vikings can potentially get out of this horrific contract due to this. If so, they need to cut bait. Will make them look good in the process, but more importantly for them, they would get out of a ridiculous contract that no running back is ever worth.

shark

Post by shark » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:36 am

Like I'VE said so many times before?

90% Luck!!!

Good Luck Ladies & Gentlemen!!! :lol:

Jim Christie

Post by Jim Christie » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:33 am

I can't believe the scum bag attorney even says something like this, Adrian disciplined the same way he was disciplined as a child; WTF!!! I was severely abused during "whooping" as a child and learned this is not how to discipline my children. I read the child had "open wounds" I feel for the guys here who drafted Peterson in the top 3;

This has been being investigated since May?? Roger is surely having a bad week. How does Peterson NOT get booted for the entire year? Even if a plea deal is reached, i.e., Ray Rice; maybe a video is what is needed to have the NFL act or, pictures taken of the wounds suffered by the 4 year old. This type of "whooping" for the "4" year old pushing another child over a video game???

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:12 am

I wonder within a one weeks time if we can get 2 threads up to 11 pages+

Should be a fun topic/debate on whether some of the bids last night on Asiata and McKinnon were worth it.

I'm assuming if you came in with a bid of $200+ you were looking for a starting RB to stick in your lineup this week and anything north of $350 you are probably thinking AP is done or receives a stiff suspension?
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

Coots

Post by Coots » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:32 am

Jim Christie wrote:I can't believe the scum bag attorney even says something like this, Adrian disciplined the same way he was disciplined as a child; WTF!!! I was severely abused during "whooping" as a child and learned this is not how to discipline my children. I read the child had "open wounds" I feel for the guys here who drafted Peterson in the top 3;

This has been being investigated since May?? Roger is surely having a bad week. How does Peterson NOT get booted for the entire year? Even if a plea deal is reached, i.e., Ray Rice; maybe a video is what is needed to have the NFL act or, pictures taken of the wounds suffered by the 4 year old. This type of "whooping" for the "4" year old pushing another child over a video game???

Jim I read the police report and saw all the pictures of the wounds before I made my bids!!! They are not good!!!

Maybe that was why I overbid a little as I don't see how he can play another snap this year!!

I have been wrong many times before though and might of just wasted most of my free agent money..

Chi_Town_FEW

Post by Chi_Town_FEW » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:38 am

I think the real winners here are the Jennings owners, not the 500+ bidders Asiata.