Percy Harvin Traded

Fourslot40

Percy Harvin Traded

Post by Fourslot40 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:34 pm

Percy Harvin has been traded to the Jets for a conditional draft pick. Must have been a clubhouse issue. :shock:

boutrous11

Re: Percy Harvin Traded

Post by boutrous11 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:15 pm

overrated fantasy player.

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:50 pm

Harvin must have some major red flags. This doesn't really make sense for either side. Jets are going no where and Seattle looks like they could use the explosiveness on offense and special teams. What a head scratcher. Nobody wants this guy on their team? I'm guessing it will be overly apparent later of why he was traded but for now WOW.

Frozen Tundra

Post by Frozen Tundra » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:52 pm

The timing of this trade is so weird. If you needed more evidence that Idzik is completely throwing Ryan to the wolves, here it is. After 1-6 start, after a game in which the Jets made history to be the first team in NFL history to rush for 200+ yds, control the ball for 40+ mins, not commit a single turnover and still lose the game, not even Peyton Manning can turn their season around now. Yet Idzik is going to use"offensive acquisitions" Vick, Decker, CJ2nothing, and now Harvin as his out and bury Rex Ryan.
I hope they clean house after this season. Get rid of Idzik, Ryan, and Geno. Draft a QB. Start fresh.

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:38 pm

Maybe Arizona can win the division now? Seattle I think made a mistake here. Who to fear now on offense? The defense has definitely taken a step back. SD vs. Cards SB????

KenGill

Post by KenGill » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:35 am

Head scratcher.
More than anything else the Jets need to find out if Geno Smith can play. They have 9 games left to do so. He's shown flashes. If he can play, then you move in one direction at draft time. If he can't, you blow the whole thing up and you start over.
I never lost a game. I only ran out of time. Bobby Layne
Kid....if you're going to make it in this league, you're going to have to learn to drink. Bobby Layne

TR

Post by TR » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:03 am

Jets got BAMBOOZLED again...it's all come out about Harvin punching Golden Tate during SB Week. Just End The Season :lol: