Jimmy Graham... shocking

renman

Jimmy Graham... shocking

Post by renman » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:34 am

I am not sure there is anything more baffling than the last 2 weeks for Jimmy Graham. Last week his QB throws 5 TDs in vs a team with an incredibly vulnerable defense and Graham gets no targets let alone no receptions. This week in a game his team was constantly playing from behind he barely sees any activity. Just shocking and crushing for fantasy owners.

KenGill

Re: Jimmy Graham... shocking

Post by KenGill » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:15 pm

Agree. Very strange. Almost makes you wonder if he opened his mouth in a team meeting or pissed off the wrong guy at the wrong time and Drew B has decided to shut him out of the offense.
I never lost a game. I only ran out of time. Bobby Layne
Kid....if you're going to make it in this league, you're going to have to learn to drink. Bobby Layne

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:34 pm

The Saints are still in playoff contention. They used to have one of the best home field advantages in the NFL, and all of a sudden, they can't win at home. I have zero idea what's going on, but heads will roll after this season if they don't turn it around, and quick. And, I'm not talking about Payton, it'll be players and coordinators.
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"

TR

Post by TR » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:54 pm

Not really shocking...Graham is soft and has wild variance

Coach JP

Post by Coach JP » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:17 pm

KenGill wrote:Agree. Very strange. Almost makes you wonder if he opened his mouth in a team meeting or pissed off the wrong guy at the wrong time and Drew B has decided to shut him out of the offense.
He led the team with 11 targets this week. I believe 5 more than anyone else.