Thanks Jim Caldwell....

Coltsfan

Thanks Jim Caldwell....

Post by Coltsfan » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:14 am

Rick,

I watched all of the Colts games (minus the Buffalo game which I protested) and they looked good to me. I don't know what else they should be doing. If any other team except perhaps New Orleans was putting up those offensive numbers, they would be getting nothing but praise.

I do agree that they should not have played their starters in Buffalo. Once you have lost it makes no sense.

Wayne

KenGill

Thanks Jim Caldwell....

Post by KenGill » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:39 pm

If the Colts win the Super Bowl, all will be forgiven. I can't blame them one bit for pulling the starters out. What would you Colts fans have said if Peyton got hurt in one of these meaningless games? Then everyone would be crying the blues about "why didn't they pulll their starters out?".

The goal i
I never lost a game. I only ran out of time. Bobby Layne
Kid....if you're going to make it in this league, you're going to have to learn to drink. Bobby Layne

KenGill

Thanks Jim Caldwell....

Post by KenGill » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:45 pm

Sorry....my cat stepped on the keyboard before I was done typing!

If the Colts win the Super Bowl, all will be forgiven. I can't blame them one bit for pulling the starters out. What would you Colts fans have said if Peyton got hurt in one of these meaningless games? Then everyone would be crying the blues about "why didn't they pulll their starters out?".

The goal is to win the Super Bowl, not all of the regular season games. They did it the right way...let him have some action in game 15, some in game 16, then get the bye week.
I never lost a game. I only ran out of time. Bobby Layne
Kid....if you're going to make it in this league, you're going to have to learn to drink. Bobby Layne