Auto Two Rounds

Steel Lugnuts

Auto Two Rounds

Post by Steel Lugnuts » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:37 pm

This site really needs to implement an auto two option. We have a team in my DC that went auto one at the turn, but is now sitting on 6hrs+ for his next pick. I was in a league 15yrs ago that allowed you to pre-draft every round, you'd think this site can at least do two rounds.

Jersey Dawg

Re: Auto Two Rounds

Post by Jersey Dawg » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:01 am

There was talk at one time of having two sets of queued players. One for your first pick and another for your second. This way you could set a list of QB's in one and some other list of players in the second. Let's revive that plan. Guys picking at the turn have a difficult going auto for two picks. That's why I shy away from setting my KDS near the corners.

CALI CARTEL

Post by CALI CARTEL » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:07 am

MyFantasyLeague.com has a far superior Auto-Pick process, not sure why we can't implement something like that here. It allows you to set individual lists for each and any round you wish. You can even auto-populate the next round list from your previous round list by a one click button.

The NFFC Auto makes it nearly impossible to more than Auto-One at the end picks if you want two different positions.

got heeem

Post by got heeem » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:05 pm

Good luck getting this.I have posted so many times about this my mouse needed new batteries.If it doesn't bring in new money then NFFC won't even bother with it.Just move along.

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:32 pm

It was on the list of things they were looking at adding this past off season but for whatever reason it never go added. I've only done one slow draft this year so I didn't realize it wasn't there yet.

Wayne

Steel Lugnuts

Post by Steel Lugnuts » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:08 pm

I notice Greg or Tom don't chime in on subjects like this, has anyone heard why this isn't an option yet? Is it not possible for IT to manipulate the software to make it happen? Or perhaps they don't want to put any resources into it? It really needs to happen.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:22 pm

Steel Lugnuts wrote:I notice Greg or Tom don't chime in on subjects like this, has anyone heard why this isn't an option yet? Is it not possible for IT to manipulate the software to make it happen? Or perhaps they don't want to put any resources into it? It really needs to happen.
Bruce, sure, I'll chime in. It's on the To Do List and yes we want to add this along with several other things. It's not an easy addition or it would be done already. We have grown the Draft Champions format over the last five years and we agree that adding a second round to set your Que would be very valuable and help speed these DCs along. But it's certainly not the cure all to being in a slow league. It's why they were called slow drafts.

But yes, other sites have it and we should too. We don't. We hope to add it. In baseball, we have 194 leagues of 15 teams each. In football we had 140 leagues of 12 teams each. This is a good market, one we embrace. But we don't have ENOUGH resources right now to finish it; it's not because we don't care.

Hope this helps.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Steel Lugnuts

Post by Steel Lugnuts » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:49 pm

Certainly HELPS Greg, thanks for chiming in! :)

Figured you guys have enough on your plate to respond to site upgrades, with the count down to opening day just around the corner.