BRADY WINS

afv

BRADY WINS

Post by afv » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:25 am

Greg Ambrosius

Re: BRADY WINS

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:35 am

Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:20 am

Brady came in like a wrecking ball!
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

Monkeyville

Post by Monkeyville » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:35 am

:lol:
FEAR THE MONKEY!!!

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:17 pm

That image somehow fits Brady very well, Nelson.

KenGill

Post by KenGill » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:26 pm

What am I missing here? Admittedly have not been following the story.
I believe 13 of the 14 Patriots footballs were under-inflated in the playoff game last season. Meanwhile all of the Ravens footballs checked out perfectly. Brady destroyed his cell phone to eliminate evidence against him.
Brady is a cheater.
Brady should have been suspended.
I never lost a game. I only ran out of time. Bobby Layne
Kid....if you're going to make it in this league, you're going to have to learn to drink. Bobby Layne

JETS SB

Post by JETS SB » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:22 pm

KenGill wrote:What am I missing here? Judge reversed decision because of "inadequate notice of his potential discipline (four-game suspension) and his alleged misconduct".

Admittedly have not been following the story. Wish I could say the same

I believe 13 of the 14 Patriots footballs were under-inflated in the playoff game last season. 11 of the 12, but close enough

Meanwhile all of the Ravens footballs checked out perfectly. Colts

Brady destroyed his cell phone to eliminate evidence against him. He wasnt given proper notice, so it doesn't matter. This wasn't a reversal based upon evidence. It was a reversal based upon procedure.

Brady is a cheater. The loss of the Patriots 1st round draft pick plus, without a fight, is pretty damning evidence that the Patriots knew there was wrongdoing and accepted the penalty. Brady on the other hand, is innocent, I tell you. INNOCENT!!!!

Brady should have been suspended. Its not over. Far from it, unfortunately. We might be years away from a final resolution

KenGill

Post by KenGill » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:24 am

Thanks Billy. Yep after all these years I still sometimes confuse the Ravens and the Colts...LOL

A simple round of 'logic 101' would lead just about anyone to conclude that:
1) The Patriots cheated.
2) Brady cheated.
3) Brady destroyed evidence

Yet in this upside down world we live in.....Brady is rewarded.

Happy Friday.
Kid....if you're going to make it in this league, you're going to have to learn to drink. Bobby Layne

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:44 am

I consider this a victory for common sense. This was nothing more than a fineable offense all along (which is how similar cases were treated in the past). I'm glad the judge saw through Goodell's pathetic attempt at a power play and shot it down. This idiotic saga went on far too long and Goodell is entirely to blame for that. The fact he refused to settle unless Brady admitted doing something there wasn't a single shred of evidence saying he did was laughable the entire time. Having watched the entire run of "LA Law," I consider myself well versed in legal matters. Jimmy Smits would've tore this case up.

Now it's time to play football.

Judge Berman = Best Judge ever just ahead of Uncle Phil from "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air."
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

KenGill

Post by KenGill » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:25 am

Tom, answer me one question and one question only.

(This reminds me of 'A Few Good Men')..... Col. Jessup: If you ordered Santiago was not to be harmed, and if your orders are ALWAYS followed.....then why did Santiago need to be transferred off of the base?

Tom.... if Brady really did no wrongdoing, then why did he destroy his cell phone?

I rest my case.