THANK YOU Chicago NFFC Drafters

Greg Ambrosius

THANK YOU Chicago NFFC Drafters

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:19 am

I would like to thank all of the owners who traveled to the Windy City and participated in our Friday and Saturday live drafts. It was a small crowd this year, but from what I'm hearing it was an excellent group of owners. Dean said that everything went well and that you folks really had a good time. Awesome.

We all know Chicago is a tough destination these days and you guys really had to be patient with us to fill these and to make them work. We appreciate all of you and what you did to make this year's drafts there work. We'll talk about the future, but for now let us say Thanks and Good Luck.

And thanks to Dean Peterson, who really loves hosting those Chicago drafts and hanging out with you guys. He's a good STATS guy and a big spots fan/fantasy player. He's perfect for running those leagues. Thanks Deano!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

ForLoveOfTheGame

Re: THANK YOU Chicago NFFC Drafters

Post by ForLoveOfTheGame » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:34 pm

I had a GREAT time in Chicago as usual! What a great group of owners, it was a lot of fun (and I got to draft vs the Primetime defending champs in John and Jack)! Dean was the man as usual and it was as smooth as could be! I sure hope we can get Chicago back to the 3-4 of each league days! And I thought the first round of food was phenomenal (fajita mania with steak and chicken)! Best food I can remember having in Chicago