Lineup deadline

Tom Kessenich

Re: Lineup deadline

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:33 pm

The Franchise wrote:Tom - Just want to be clear on this. I'm pretty positive that before the NY Super you mentioned that we DID NOT have to set lineups until Sunday. Is that correct or did I misunderstand you? Pretty sure the reason why is because there is another 12 team Super drafting after the Thursday game? Thank you
Correct Nelson. The NY Super league does not have to set lineups until Sunday.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:04 am

This doesn't apply to satellites, correct?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:25 pm

boutrous11 wrote:This doesn't apply to satellites, correct?
No it doesn't. We don't host any Satellite League drafts after the Thursday Night Game for this reason, so if you have any Steelers or Patriots in your Satellite League you MUST put them in your starting lineup BEFORE the Thursday game. Per the rules:

Week One Lineups: Every participant is responsible for submitting their Week One starting lineup before the Thursday, Sept. 10th NFL Opener.

This is only for the Super League and I believe the NFFC 14-Team Ultimate League. Enjoy and good luck all. The NFL is almost back for this season!!!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Maize Rage

Post by Maize Rage » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:06 pm

I'm in the Super that drafted in NYC and don't really understand why the free pass for Thu night games apply to this league. Regardless of whether there is another Super in Vegas after the Thu game there is no overall prize for the Super just your individual league prizes.