Online challenge results?

boli34

Online challenge results?

Post by boli34 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:32 am

When will the results be posted for who won leagues and who qualified for the 100k playoffs?

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Online challenge results?

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:40 am

boli34 wrote:When will the results be posted for who won leagues and who qualified for the 100k playoffs?
Yes, sorry for the delay here but we'll have playoff designations and a Championship Round and Consolation Round link for every contest before tonight's games. We were holding out for the Elias changes, but we definitely need to get these live before the start of tonight's game.

I'm going to make a separate post shortly and will post this on your Commissioner Forums, but please use the current Set Lineup link for every week going forward. We don't have separate Set Lineup links for your league playoff team and your Championship Round team. Just set one lineup like you did last year and that will cover your post-season lineups.

Good luck all. Now is when the money is won!!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

boli34

Re: Online challenge results?

Post by boli34 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:20 pm

good deal. I see everything now. My one team ended up making it. I ended up getting burned for league prize money :|