Week 16 Elias Scoring Changes

Money

Re: Week 15 Elias Scoring Changes

Post by Money » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:17 am

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Cocktails and Dreams wrote:Quite controversial stat change surfaced Saturday. Denard Robinson got 13 yards added to his count Saturday. Since almost every contained league has free agency besides the NFfc, and only playoff teams make moves, he was involved in a high percentage of semifinal matchups. Hundreds, if not thousands, of matchups around the country were impacted, depending on if the place you played at made the change or not.
Interesting. Every contest has to set a deadline on when to finalize scores for the week and rarely do these scoring changes come after Thursday. I have no idea why Elias would make such a late scoring change. Heck, this year has seen the fewest offensive scoring changes from Elias that I can ever remember. I'm not sure what caused this one, but it would be odd for a fantasy contest not to finalize scoring changes before the next weekend's games.

Good luck to all.
Here is a link to what Chad was referring to. The timing seemed pretty odd and the scoring miss even odder.

http://fantasy.nfl.com/research/statcorrections
Joe

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Week 16 Elias Scoring Changes

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:23 am

The NFFC regular season is official, but not before there were a few late scoring changes from Elias last week. These were final last Thursday night:

OFF Jax -1.0 Receiving Yards for Denard Robinson
OFF Jax +1.0 Receiving Yards for Allen Hurns

OFF Sea -1.0 Rushing Yards for Russell Wilson
OFF StL -2.0 Rushing Yards for Todd Gurley

OFF Pit +5.0 Passing Yards for Ben Roethlisberger
OFF Bal +1.0 Rushing Attempts for Terrance West
OFF Bal -1.0 Rushing Attempts for Javorius Allen
OFF Bal +2.0 Rushing Yards for Terrance West
OFF Bal -2.0 Rushing Yards for Javorius Allen
OFF Pit +5.0 Receiving Yards for Ben Roethlisberger

Congrats to all of the winners in 2015.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius