NFFC Post-Season Rosters Are Now Live

Greg Ambrosius

NFFC Post-Season Rosters Are Now Live

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:45 am

Everyone who already has signed up for an NFFC Post-Season Contest team now has access to set their Round 1 starting lineup. You can change that lineup as much as you want throughout the week, but just remember that lineups lock 5 minutes before the scheduled start time of the first game on Saturday. I believe that is 4:30 pm ET. Good luck all and enjoy.

This should be a fun, fun contest and the $70,000 grand prize is the largest we've ever offered for this contest. Turn $150 into $70,000 with the right combination of players. You MUST pick one player from each of the 12 playoff teams, so everyone will have four players on byes this week and everyone will lose four players after Round 1. It's how you pick those first 12 players and how you replace the lost players in Rounds 2, 3 and 4 that count in this contest.

Good luck and enjoy.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Steel Lugnuts

Re: NFFC Post-Season Rosters Are Now Live

Post by Steel Lugnuts » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:45 pm

I had the KC Defense all set until M. Lynch was ruled inactive, had to scramble and ended up putting in C. West and starting the Seattle D! :UGH:

The only other starters for Seattle I was considering were R. Wilson (but wanted to start C. Palmer), and D. Baldwin (but had my 4 starters pretty much set at WR).

Damn, whoever starting the KC D had a nice start.