Dynasty question!

Steel Lugnuts

Dynasty question!

Post by Steel Lugnuts » Thu May 12, 2016 11:10 am

Not sure if there is any Dynasty league questions here, but basically, if you had your choice with a first pick and these were your options (A. Luck, Julio Jones, Gronk or pick 1.04 in the upcoming rookie draft), is Luck the obvious choice? Redraft leagues see Jones and Gronk going before Luck.

Basically, three teams bailed, so the three new teams are having all the players thrown into a player pool to be redrafted.

It's a full PPR league...Carr and Bortles are a couple of the decent QB's available.

Tom Kessenich

Re: Dynasty question!

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu May 12, 2016 11:22 am

JULIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

got heeem

Post by got heeem » Thu May 12, 2016 12:04 pm

Julio .

got heeem

Post by got heeem » Thu May 12, 2016 12:10 pm

Why not just let the 3 new players take over the team that were given up ?

Steel Lugnuts

Post by Steel Lugnuts » Thu May 12, 2016 1:47 pm

Julio, eh? How many good years does he have left? He is by far the #1 point getter available, maybe Julio it will be.

Of the three abandoned teams, two were realllllly bad, so to make things fair, the commish decided to have a redraft with these three teams. I kind of wish they just would have redrafted the whole league. :)

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Thu May 12, 2016 1:58 pm

It's Julio, and its really not close.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu May 12, 2016 2:00 pm

Steel Lugnuts wrote:Julio, eh? How many good years does he have left?
He's 27 and in the prime of his career. At the very least barring injury I'd give him 4-5 years of elite production but given his talent I could see him putting up quality numbers into his mid-30s with ease as long as he avoids major injury.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Steel Lugnuts

Post by Steel Lugnuts » Thu May 12, 2016 2:33 pm

Tom Kessenich wrote:
Steel Lugnuts wrote:Julio, eh? How many good years does he have left?
He's 27 and in the prime of his career. At the very least barring injury I'd give him 4-5 years of elite production but given his talent I could see him putting up quality numbers into his mid-30s with ease as long as he avoids major injury.
Seems like he's been around a long time. :) Now if only Matty Ice can improve some instead of regress.

got heeem

Post by got heeem » Thu May 12, 2016 3:21 pm

Who gets the 1st rookie pick after the new teams are done sorting out who they each want.Do the new teams get 1st/2nd /3rd or do they just fall where their old teams finished ?

got heeem

Post by got heeem » Thu May 12, 2016 3:26 pm

In my one larger Dollar Dynasty League,the offers have been pretty big so far to move up for the 1st pick .One guy quit 2 years ago,now he wants his team back.He has offered $500,but I think it will be turned down.The draft party,makes the league every year.