The Following Leagues Have Been Posted In The League Forum

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:01 am

Hey folks, here's a list of the leagues we have posted for the 2006 NFFC. Keep checking the League Forum as we'll post all of our leagues there. Thanks.

LAS VEGAS
$650 Draft Champions League 1
$650 Draft Champions League 2
$650 Auction League
$1,250 Auction League

NEW YORK
$650 Draft Champions League
$650 Auction League

CHICAGO
$650 Draft Champions League
$650 Auction League

The NFFC Ultimate League has also been posted.

[ August 25, 2006, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: Tom Kessenich ]
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:23 am

Just as an FYI, we haven't posted the LV-CHI $650 Auction League nomination order yet as we have 13 owners, leaving us with one open spot. We now have 8 owners in Chicago and 5 in Las Vegas. This will be easy to run and will go smoothly, I promise.

We haven't posted the main event leagues yet and won't get that done tonight. I'll be in the office tomorrow morning before 10 a.m. and will post an update on that then. I don't mean to make you guys and gals wait any longer than you have to for your draft picks, but we just have a few things to solve in New York before announcing the 22 leagues in all three cities. We're at 308 and can make this happen, but we need to clear two small hurdles first. Thanks for your patience and we hope to post these draft spots over the weekend, or first thing Monday morning at the LATEST.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

rtttslr

Post by rtttslr » Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:18 pm

Greg, we're all addicts, but we can wait a day (or even longer) for the pcs to fall into place. No panic on our end, really.

Thanks for a great go!

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:56 pm

Holy crap....50 recent visitors to the Forums. I'v been at work all day so I guess I missed out on the anxiety of possible draft slots.

Hey Greg/Tom....nice work getting this done as early as possible. You guys are awesome. 308 is a good increase Greg. I believe with the successful satellite growth this year....we will easily reach 350 in 2007.

Unless you want to set the goals a little higher. ;)

Seriously...hats off to you guys and congratulations on adding to a solid NFFC foundation this season.