What's the Live Events Like?

Coach JP

What's the Live Events Like?

Post by Coach JP » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:15 pm

I'm thinking of taking the plunge and going to NYC possibly this year for a live draft - I'll admit though I am a bit nervous :lol:

Anyone who has gone want to share their experience? Is everyone welcoming to newbies?

76erfan

Re: What's the Live Events Like?

Post by 76erfan » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:08 pm

Coach JP...simple question...what are you waiting for?

Nothing replaces the feel of a live event. Placing names with faces.....talking football over a beer. Hanging out with the guys afterwards. Really friendly crew.

What events are you thinking of doing?

Its well worth it...nothing to be nervous about.

Coach JP

Post by Coach JP » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:24 pm

The NYC Primetime. I've done the Primetime for the past 3 years so feel like it's time for that next step.

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:28 pm

undoubtedly...you should do it....everyone is great......people get serious for the draft.....but make sure to socialize before and after. Hope to see ya there!

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:47 pm

Yup you absolutely need to come to NY, JP. Like Andy said it's a great group of guys and there's nothing like a live event experience. I promise to take great care of you there at the Hilton. :) It's great that people enjoy the comforts of drafting at home and I understand how convenient that's become but I really think people are missing out when they don't draft live. If you're going to make the financial commitment to play in a high-stakes contest I really think you should draft live if you can. Nothing beats the experience. Our two cities are the best, the locations are first class, hopefully Greg and I know what we're doing when it comes to hosting everything :) and the folks there are a lot of fun.

I definitely think you should do it JP. I think you'll definitely enjoy it if you do.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Don Draper

Post by Don Draper » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:59 pm

Live draft experience is the best. Draft day shakes couple with a night out in the town. Win/win 8-)

Coach JP

Post by Coach JP » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:51 pm

Thanks all for a great event. Was more fun than drafting in a room by myself. Definitely didn't expect to load up at RB either. Very easy getting in and out or NYC.

Hopefully next year I can stick around for more than just the draft. Wasn't able to socialize unfortunately.