Return of the Throwback NYC- sold out!

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Return of the Throwback NYC- sold out!

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:50 pm

76erfan wrote:welcome JP to the big apple!

Jaryd is making his maiden voyage to NYC to do the Saturday prime and throwback.

Ill make sure to introduce Jaryd to the crew.
That's great, great news JP. You've reached out to the right person as Andy will show you a great time on Friday night at the Super and the post-draft party that night. And then to take the Primetime and the Throwback will be a lot of fun on Saturday. You're going to love this tight-knit group of Big Apple drafters and you'll fit in perfectly. Welcome aboard.

Great job recruiting there Andy. Great fit to close out the Throwback League. Big Apple is shaping up nicely. :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Coach JP

Post by Coach JP » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:37 am

Sorry guys I just shot you an email - completely spaced on the date. I am going to come out to NYC that Friday instead, not Saturday as I have a prior commitment.

76erfan

Re: Return of the Throwback NYC- still one spot left!

Post by 76erfan » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:40 am

that means you better book the latest train you can back on friday as you are in for a show with the super and post super party friday night...lol

one spot left for the throwback again.......im spamming everyone:) you are welcome

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:00 pm

Matt Modica returns to the throwback. We are sold out again!

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:01 pm

This time FOR GOOD :D

Good job recruiting Andy and great to have a full house. This is gonna be a lotta fun and a great way to wrap up our fun-filled two days in the Big Apple. :)
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich