Thursday Night Viewing Party At The Bellagio

Greg Ambrosius

Thursday Night Viewing Party At The Bellagio

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:59 pm

GOOD NEWS: We have a fantastic suite at the Bellagio this year for our Thursday Night Viewing Party that includes a view of the fountains and a walk-out balcony. It's pretty damn cool. Oh, and we have a big screen TV, a bar, drinks munchies and camaraderie. What more could you ask for?

BAD NEWS: We don't have the two Penthouse Executive suites we had last year, so space is limited. If we have too many folks in that room, we have another suite we can use. But let's get folks into this room first before kickoff and enjoy the view.

If you want to watch the game with us in this suite, meet us at the Guest elevators around 4 pm PT on Thursday. The game starts at 5:25 pm PT. I'll come down to get folks between 4 and 4:30 and if you come later text me at 715-254-5553. With all of the emails I'm getting now, text is the best method.

Eat before you come and I'll take care of the rest. Drinks and munchies will be provided, along with a beautiful view of the fountains and the city. This suite is SWEEEEEEEET!! :D

Come join us for some fun and free drinks. See you between 4 and 4:30 at the base of the Guest Elevators (not the Spa Tower) or text me. Thanks all and safe travels.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

THEICON

Re: Thursday Night Viewing Party At The Bellagio

Post by THEICON » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:14 pm

just got checked into my room. the gf and I will have to head over and watch the game.