Thursday game rule implications

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Thursday game rule implications

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:10 pm

mattjb wrote:So just to clarify...

I have a team with the Carolina Def. I have another defense not playing until Monday night.

Does the Carolina Defense lock at 1pm EST on Sunday or can I wait until Monday to decide if I want/need to play a different defense?
Monday 5 minutes before the scheduled start time
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:36 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:

I have a team with the Carolina Def. I have another defense not playing until Monday night.

Does the Carolina Defense lock at 1pm EST on Sunday or can I wait until Monday to decide if I want/need to play a different defense?
So not to make a big deal about this because I doubt it will make a difference but I asked a very specific question here and was told the WRONG information. I cannot drop the Carolina defense today for a Monday night defense.

Very frustrating, Greg.

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:37 am

I would have lost anyway but cost me 10 points.

CALI CARTEL

Post by CALI CARTEL » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:01 pm

mattjb wrote:
Greg Ambrosius wrote:

So not to make a big deal about this because I doubt it will make a difference but I asked a very specific question here and was told the WRONG information. I cannot drop the Carolina defense today for a Monday night defense.

Very frustrating, Greg.
You should've been able to bench them, if you had the Washington, Pittsburgh, San Francisco or Los Angeles defense, you would've been able to put them in. But you can't make Add/Drops on Monday, there were no waiver claims before Week 1.

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:40 pm

I had the San Francisco Defense and I i was NOT able to put them in on Monday for Carolina.

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:44 pm

Really would like an official response here.