5. OBJ
6. Jordy
7. Mike Evans
8. Julio
9. M Gordon
10. AJ
11. Howard
12. McCoy
early 2nd: T.Y, Murray, Freeman, Ajayi, Cooper, Saints WR, Fournette....
Top 3 guys are no brainers and could be drafted in any order. DJ & Bell are both great but Zeke's YPC was higher than the other guys and he runs behind best OL in the game. I'd go Zeke # 1. After that it gets more interesting, as it always does. Shady McCoy seems too low on this list. Legarette Blount has 17 TD's, bet you he's drafted in first 18 picks. Jordy keeps on producing. Brandin Cooks might make first round. Personally I wouldn't touch Howard in the first round. Bad team, coach might lose his job. Cutler's going to be released --- new system on the way.
Going to disagree with a good bit here... zekes work in the passing game limits him enough to be dropped into a lower tier from dj and bell... yet still remain in top 3. Blount shouldn't be drafted in the top 6 rounds let alone top 18! Dion Lewis back, he's totally td dependent, he's on the wrong side of 30 and I would account for the time gronk missed as well. And Howard is totally up in the air based on the offseason. He could totally be a 1st rounder, although a 2nd would sit better with the stomach.

I've been pondering where to find the advantage in next years drafts and the only thing I can come up with is perhaps everyone swings too far to the rb and it opens up serious WR value... one thing is for certain. 90 percent of us will go 1,2,3 in kds.

boutrous11

Re: **First round for 2017**

Post by boutrous11 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:52 am

standard league you could argue Zeke # 1. ppr, DJ and Leveon catch way too many balls to not be ahead of Zeke.

KenGill

Post by KenGill » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:47 am

I'd still take Zeke # 1 over the other two guys. But again I can't argue with any of these 3 guys as the overall number 1.

DJ plays for a bad team with an old QB. Bell still seems to have off field issues, correct? Meanwhile Zeke plays for a team that is going to be good for next 4-5 years and they could always try to get him more involved in the passing game next season.
I never lost a game. I only ran out of time. Bobby Layne
Kid....if you're going to make it in this league, you're going to have to learn to drink. Bobby Layne

TR

Post by TR » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:15 pm

KenGill wrote:I'd still take Zeke # 1 over the other two guys. But again I can't argue with any of these 3 guys as the overall number 1.

DJ plays for a bad team with an old QB. Bell still seems to have off field issues, correct? Meanwhile Zeke plays for a team that is going to be good for next 4-5 years and they could always try to get him more involved in the passing game next season.
Zeke has off the field domestic violence issue that NFL could still suspend him for.