DC LEAGUES

got heeem

DC LEAGUES

Post by got heeem » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:49 am

When is the kickoff for the DC leagues ?

Greg Ambrosius

Re: DC LEAGUES

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:59 am

got heeem wrote:When is the kickoff for the DC leagues ?
I do not have a timeline yet for the Draft Champions Leagues. As we transition from STATS to SportsHub Technologies, we can't miss a beat so we are still working with STATS to get our 2017 site live. That's the first step, so look for updated contest pages, Schedule of Events, Rules and more in the next month. Nothing is changing there and we'll have that content updated soon.

But the task of recreating every contest page, a new site, the new draft room and everything else for all three sports is going to take some time. Thankfully we will continue to work with STATS until we're ready to transition to the new site. I'm not sure at this point when that will be, so in turn I don't have a start date yet for the slow drafts. It may not be as early as past years.

I'll post when I know more. We have a lot of work ahead of us and some of it may not be done right away. I'll update as soon as I know more.

I will say that along with our NFFC Draft Champions leagues, we will be creating an entry-level Draft Champions contest this year as well. They will be private leagues with payouts just within the league. Look for more info on those very soon.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

got heeem

Post by got heeem » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:52 pm

Will those new DC private leagues be 12 or 14 team ?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:55 pm

got heeem wrote:Will those new DC private leagues be 12 or 14 team ?
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:21 pm

dc auctions?

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:20 am

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
got heeem wrote:When is the kickoff for the DC leagues ?
I do not have a timeline yet for the Draft Champions Leagues. As we transition from STATS to SportsHub Technologies, we can't miss a beat so we are still working with STATS to get our 2017 site live. That's the first step, so look for updated contest pages, Schedule of Events, Rules and more in the next month. Nothing is changing there and we'll have that content updated soon.

But the task of recreating every contest page, a new site, the new draft room and everything else for all three sports is going to take some time. Thankfully we will continue to work with STATS until we're ready to transition to the new site. I'm not sure at this point when that will be, so in turn I don't have a start date yet for the slow drafts. It may not be as early as past years.

I'll post when I know more. We have a lot of work ahead of us and some of it may not be done right away. I'll update as soon as I know more.

I will say that along with our NFFC Draft Champions leagues, we will be creating an entry-level Draft Champions contest this year as well. They will be private leagues with payouts just within the league. Look for more info on those very soon.
I think people are "chomping at the bit" to start the DC's...There's a few of us that would like to have FF as a year-round habit. Not asking for a whole lot here, after all, it's a win-win situation for everybody...Don't need any excuses, make it happen.
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:25 pm

DC's DC's DC's!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I.W
Johnny Frisella

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:17 am

The only contact I've had from Greg or Tom is baseball email blasts. Of course I don't play fantasy baseball but it's good to know there are still out there lol. Seriously, I do wish they were more involved year around. Football has morphed into a 12 month past time and it's tough when there is nothing related to football here except trendsetters. Maybe we can get snake and billy going in some great discussions...??? (I"m just kidding.)'

Wayne

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:53 am

Since there seems to be a total lack of interest (no response to my post) to have early fantasy football DC's from the NFFC, aw shucks, I have found another site that offers such at multiple price structures.
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:30 pm

Maybe greg can get something going for us if we have the sign ups ready to go? Last year they started in april. That was the earliest i started last year.

Lets get a sign up list going big blue???
I.W
Johnny Frisella