NFFC Drafts Start Tuesday At 1 pm ET

Greg Ambrosius

NFFC Drafts Start Tuesday At 1 pm ET

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon May 22, 2017 4:23 pm

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

We apologize for the delayed start to the drafting season, but the good news is that we have four full NFFC $150 Draft Champions Leagues ready to go. Drafts will start on Tuesday at 1 pm ET. Everyone in those leagues should set their KDS preferences by midnight tonight, with draft spots being announced first thing tomorrow morning. Good luck all and enjoy.

Just a reminder that we are still using the STATS HTML and Flash draft rooms, while the in-season software will also be the same STATS back-end that you've had for most years. We will transition to new SportsHub software next season, starting with baseball in November. Enjoy all.

Okay, we will start these four DC leagues tomorrow. The first Cutline is set for Wednesday night and if we fill that we will announce draft results on our SiriusXM show and maybe even invite an owner on. We also have an NFFC $150 Draft Champions Express League set for Friday night if anyone wants to learn the player pool in one sitting. We don't charge for any of these leagues until they are full, so no risk by signing up early. Thanks all and enjoy.

The NFFC $25s are a new product, so unfortunately we need a little more time before starting those drafts. We have one full league already and I told everyone that league would start on Tuesday. I forgot that we still need to create this new product that is 12 teams, 30 rounds at $25 and $50 per team. I'll send out an email as soon as STATS has that set up.

But the bridge between the two sites is complete and working well.

Just remember that the new URL is: playnffc.com.

If you have any trouble logging on email me at [email protected] or Tom at [email protected]. We will get you logged on. Thanks.

Okay, let's get drafting. Thanks all and good luck.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Re: NFFC Drafts Start Tuesday At 1 pm ET

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon May 22, 2017 4:40 pm

If you click on View from your My Teams page and it takes you back to the home page, just log out and log back in. That seems to fix the problem.

With the new site/URL it may just need a jump start from a different window than you've had opened for nffc.stats.com. Give it a try and it seems to be working for everyone. Thanks and good luck all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

ForLoveOfTheGame

Post by ForLoveOfTheGame » Mon May 22, 2017 5:05 pm

Logging out and logging back in worked for me! Thanks.

The participants in my league seem to be all jumbled up with the other leagues though so that still needs to be fixed.

Sabretooth

Post by Sabretooth » Mon May 22, 2017 5:10 pm

I logged out and back in and everything works now. And I also see the "mange my teams' option is back. So it's all good.

Marc Quitsch

Post by Marc Quitsch » Mon May 22, 2017 5:38 pm

"Here's a new product!" "Can't have it."
"You can have it!" "Just not now".

Ugh
*NFFC Charter Member
*Member of the infamous Chum Chum Club
*"That Guy" with a marble notebook at live drafts, instead of a laptop

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon May 22, 2017 8:17 pm

Marc Quitsch wrote:"Here's a new product!" "Can't have it."
"You can have it!" "Just not now".

Ugh
I will know tomorrow the time table for the NFFC $25's. Sorry about the delay but we will get this going soon. Sorry.

Marc Quitsch

Post by Marc Quitsch » Tue May 23, 2017 3:15 am

Here is what happened at my recent Fantasy Football Anonymous meeting.

"Hi my name is Marc and I am a Fantasy Football-aholic".
*"Hi Marc"*
"I haven't drafted in 2 weeks but it's mostly Greg Ambrosious' fault".
*Greg Ambrosius? Doesn't he run the NFFC?*
"Yup. 12 teamers. 14 teamers. 3rr. No 3rr. Satellites. He does it all. Even Throwback."
*Whats Throwback?"
"12 teams. No sheets. No pens. No phones. Full draft by memory. I won 3rd place im this"
*Hey, we have 12 people here..."

And then we had a draft. Lmao
*NFFC Charter Member
*Member of the infamous Chum Chum Club
*"That Guy" with a marble notebook at live drafts, instead of a laptop

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue May 23, 2017 9:33 am

One new feature that's been added to the Countdown page is spots remaining will be highlighted in red when we get to four spots left or fewer. This will give everyone a quick look at what leagues are close to selling out and can plan accordingly. Check out the Auction page and the 12-team league in NY for how this will look:

https://playnffc.sportshubtech.com/cont ... ?type_id=1
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue May 23, 2017 11:21 am

Great to see the drafts all getting started and picks being made. Greg will begin posting draft results soon and we'll be analyzing the drafts beginning tomorrow night on our Sirius Radio show. Football is back baby. :)
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue May 23, 2017 12:05 pm

Marc Quitsch wrote:Here is what happened at my recent Fantasy Football Anonymous meeting.

"Hi my name is Marc and I am a Fantasy Football-aholic".
*"Hi Marc"*
"I haven't drafted in 2 weeks but it's mostly Greg Ambrosious' fault".
*Greg Ambrosius? Doesn't he run the NFFC?*
"Yup. 12 teamers. 14 teamers. 3rr. No 3rr. Satellites. He does it all. Even Throwback."
*Whats Throwback?"
"12 teams. No sheets. No pens. No phones. Full draft by memory. I won 3rd place im this"
*Hey, we have 12 people here..."

And then we had a draft. Lmao
Marc, I need to talk to your Fantasy Football Anonymous counselor. At AA meetings they don't give all of the participants alcohol to make them feel better. In this case, your counselor should not be giving you drafts to appease your addiction!! :lol: I feel like I need to show him how to delay drafts further for the good of your group. Thank you and good luck in your rehab. ;)