Cowboys-Giants

particra

Cowboys-Giants

Post by particra » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:29 pm

Devastating injury for the Cowboys. Their season is over. Austin takes an enormous hit - maybe 30%. Williams goes back to being worthless. Maybe good for Witten and Jones owners.

da bears

Cowboys-Giants

Post by da bears » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:29 pm

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by BONGIZMO:
Romo fractured his clavicle...the FFL season of madness continues. It's all about depth in 2010 it seems... ...yep, 2010 is indeed "The Year Of The Injury" and/or "The Year Of The WW" depending upon your perspective (I happen to think that it's BOTH!)...we all kind of knew coming into this season that it was going to be wacky and wild but did anyone expect anything like what has gone down during the first 7 weeks in the NFL?...GK [/QUOTE]I agree Glenn...especially the quarterbacks. Romo and Favre down this week. Crazy year indeed. :eek:
Bauler Shot Caller

ronaldesq

Cowboys-Giants

Post by ronaldesq » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:30 pm

Nothing against Romo, but that was a huge injury for me in NFFC. Sitting at 4-2 after a rough loss last week (needed 4 for 48 from MSW on Monday and he sheet the bed again). Was up against the 5-1 league leader this week, he had Romo and I had a 12.6 pt lead. Needless to say I had written off the loss after the Witten TD.

Had Romo on a few Fanball FC teams, so those numbers aren't gonna help me much there. Could've been worse, he could've had a terrible Roto game and still beaten me in NFFC.

For all his owners, I hope it's not season ending, but doesn't sound good any time something is "broken".

da bears

Cowboys-Giants

Post by da bears » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:32 pm

Originally posted by Hells Satans:
Devastating injury for the Cowboys. Their season is over. Austin takes an enormous hit - maybe 30%. Williams goes back to being worthless. Maybe good for Witten and Jones owners. Yep its especially a hugh loss for Austin owners. I see alot of 4-40 games on the horizon for Austin with Kitna @ QB. Ouch. :eek:

[ October 25, 2010, 09:34 PM: Message edited by: da bears ]
Bauler Shot Caller

particra

Cowboys-Giants

Post by particra » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:33 pm

Best case scenario from other players who have had the injury is 4-6 weeks from what I understand. Was his non-throwing shoulder, which is good.

kjduke

Cowboys-Giants

Post by kjduke » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:35 pm

Originally posted by ronaldesq:
Nothing against Romo, but that was a huge injury for me in NFFC. Sitting at 4-2 after a rough loss last week (needed 4 for 48 from MSW on Monday and he sheet the bed again). Was up against the 5-1 league leader this week, he had Romo and I had a 12.6 pt lead. Needless to say I had written off the loss after the Witten TD.

Had Romo on a few Fanball FC teams, so those numbers aren't gonna help me much there. Could've been worse, he could've had a terrible Roto game and still beaten me in NFFC.

For all his owners, I hope it's not season ending, but doesn't sound good any time something is "broken". I think the season is probably done for Romo, at least the fantasy regular season. Very bad news for Miles Austin owners as well. JJ needs to go out and sign a QB than can still move in the pocket.

Sandman62

Cowboys-Giants

Post by Sandman62 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:39 pm

We have Austin, Witten and Williams in our Primetime. Romo in a couple leagues too. :(

King of Queens

Cowboys-Giants

Post by King of Queens » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:42 pm

Originally posted by KJ Duke:
JJ needs to go out and sign a QB than can still move in the pocket. Fact: Kitna hasn't been relevant since he wore the naked costume.

You could look it up!