SOLD OUT: NFFC $150 Draft Champions 34

Tom Kessenich

SOLD OUT: NFFC $150 Draft Champions 34

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:20 am

Are you ready for some football? If so, then let's draft!!

Our NFFC $150 Draft Champions League gives you a deep player pool, great prizes and an optimal scoring format. These leagues consist of 12 teams, 35 rounds and no work after Draft Day because the computer picks your optimal scoring lineup each and every week for 16 weeks. What you draft is what you have for the season and the computer will pick your best lineup every week. The team with the most points after Week 16 wins the league title plus $800, with a shot at the overall grand prize of $22,000.

This next league will start at 1 pm ET the day after it sells out. Please set your KDS preferences by midnight of the day that the league sells out and look for draft spots on the morning of the draft. Then be ready to draft when you are on the clock and we'll try to get through 2-3 rounds per day. These should be done in 2 weeks or less. Thanks all and enjoy.

New players, please check out our Draft Champions Etiquette post for ways to ensure the drafts run smoothly:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=14125

Here's the current signup list for the next Draft Champions League:

NFFC $150 Draft Champions League 34
This League Starts At 1 pm ET the Day After It Fills
12 Teams, 35 Rounds, 8 Hours Per Pick

1. Ron Lyon
2. Matt McClure
3. Ryan Hon
4. David Marcus
5. Scott Fritz
6. Jeff Jamieson
7. john tressler
8. Bill Cleavenger
9. David Kunicki
10. Steven Bratzel
11. chris cummings
12. John Pausma
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Re: 7 Spots Left: NFFC $150 Draft Champions 34

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:34 am

SEVEN spots left

1. Ron Lyon
2. Matt McClure
3. Ryan Hon
4. David Marcus
5. Scott Fritz
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Re: 5 Spots Left: NFFC $150 Draft Champions 34

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:58 am

FIVE spots left

1. Ron Lyon
2. Matt McClure
3. Ryan Hon
4. David Marcus
5. Scott Fritz
6. Jeff Jamieson
7. john tressler
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Re: 3 Spots Left: NFFC $150 Draft Champions 34

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:00 pm

THREE spots left
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Re: SOLD OUT: NFFC $150 Draft Champions 34

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:23 pm

This league is SOLD OUT

1. Ron Lyon
2. Matt McClure
3. Ryan Hon
4. David Marcus
5. Scott Fritz
6. Jeff Jamieson
7. john tressler
8. Bill Cleavenger
9. David Kunicki
10. Steven Bratzel
11. chris cummings
12. John Pausma
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:32 pm

It looks like by noon tomorrow, we will have completed seven (7) rounds in five (5) days.
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:50 am

BigBlueNation wrote:It looks like by noon tomorrow, we will have completed seven (7) rounds in five (5) days.
There really isn't any good reason that we can't get through at least 2 rounds per day in these. If everyone is committed to picking when they are on the clock these should finish in two weeks or a little more. This isn't that difficult.

Next year on our new software we will have ways to speed these up, but it's still up to every owner to keep these moving along. I'll jump into this league to push it along, but again it's up to each individual owner to make their pick when they are on the clock. Thanks all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

JohnP

Post by JohnP » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:13 pm

BigBlueNation wrote:It looks like by noon tomorrow, we will have completed seven (7) rounds in five (5) days.
Brutal draft. Just started round 16. Noon Friday will be 12 days. Eight time outs - many during the day. Will be the last of the 8 hour versions for me.

Don Draper

Post by Don Draper » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:51 am

JohnP wrote:
Brutal draft. Just started round 16. Noon Friday will be 12 days. Eight time outs - many during the day. Will be the last of the 8 hour versions for me.

I just finished an 8hr draft and for the most part, it moved along briskly. Unfortunately stories like yours are the reason why I won't join anymore 8hr DCs this year. Esp now with training camps open. Owners have a strategic reason to wait as long as possible before making a selection. There is news breaking every day. Only D.C. Expresses for me for the remainder of the drafting season. Hopefully the $150 DC expresses start filling.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:02 am

JohnP wrote:
As we both know, this is a league where you have 2-3 guys really slowing this one down. You guys are in Round 16 and a similar draft that started a day later is in Round 24 and one that started two days later is in Round 23. There are several leagues that started around that time moving well, but yours is the exception.

I don't blame anyone for choosing the 4-hour option or even a DC Express League. We have one every Friday and Sunday night and will have more in late August during the week. Jump into those if you like the format and hate the slow draft concept.

That being said, I think there's more we can do to speed up these drafts. As you know John, I posted our plans for 2018 DCs on the baseball boards. I will post that thread here to get suggestions on how to improve this format. Everyone likes the best ball format, so now let's find a way to perfect the drafting process. There's no doubt that we'll improve it on the new SportsHub platform right away and I can tell you that we recognize the shortcomings we have now and will improve them. Sorry to say but this hasn't gotten the tech attention it deserves with the growth of this format.

We'll give it that attention starting with baseball 2018 when we fully transfer to SportsHub Technologies. Until then, the ROI in this format is going to be much better than it was last year because numbers are down due to slow drafts and a late launch. So enjoy as your odds for winning $22,000 are improved this year.

I'll post that thread now and hope for some input. Thanks all and let's keep all of these Draft Champions leagues moving.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius