Week 1 KILL SHOT

Don Draper

Week 1 KILL SHOT

Post by Don Draper » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:52 pm

nails

Re: Week 1 KILL SHOT

Post by nails » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:46 pm

Boy do I feel good about taking K. Hunt 1st overall in the Primetime LIVE draft in Vegas this weekend.. I was THRASHED by the peanut gallery behind me when I did it!

did I tell you all I traveled in the future, saw the David Johnson injury and that's why I did it...

Mike Weber
Bring it on .

Don Draper

Post by Don Draper » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:04 am

And now the "double tap"...

IR with no guarantee to return this season. With little hope left, DJ owners likely need to hold an unusable player all year AND tie up a roster spot.

Monkeyville

Post by Monkeyville » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:35 pm

nails wrote:Boy do I feel good about taking K. Hunt 1st overall in the Primetime LIVE draft in Vegas this weekend.. I was THRASHED by the peanut gallery behind me when I did it!

did I tell you all I traveled in the future, saw the David Johnson injury and that's why I did it...

Mike Weber

Find a big piece of wood to knock on because karma is a.........
FEAR THE MONKEY!!!

nails

Post by nails » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:51 pm

has nothing to do with Karma.. I still think it was the right move injury or not. time will tell.. if I get one more week out of hunt, it will be worth it, but the big key in all honesty, is exactly the issue I'm having in another league. in KC, west is the clear handcuff.. in AZ, there is no clear cut person.. and I saw that and hated the prospect of drafting a guy no. 1 and not having a handcuff in case.. I got screwed in another draft.. I didn't do this across the board, but I had to diversify.. I actually feel sorry for team 2. because they had no choice but to take DJ and they got burned....
Bring it on .

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:39 pm

I was drafting second in my Primetime and was thrilled when Hunt went 1........

Wayne

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:24 pm

Drafting Hunt number 1 gets you no real advantage he has to bang for the mucho buck. I have 2 teams I drafted Hunt in 7th round and paired him with guys like Julio, Elliot, and Cooper. Those are what you want. The Johnson injury is a fluke but good job in the so called prediction. I am pretty excited for my Brady, Gurley, Hunt, Julio, Fitzgerald, Emanuel, Tryell W., Ertz TEAM. And Carr, Zeke, Hunt, Cooper, D. Thomas, Sheperd, Mixon, Crowder. Good LUCK!

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:50 am

I thought I was in a Kill Shot thread. didn't realize I was in the "Brag about Your Hunt teams" thread.

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:49 am

That's the Great thing about life you can make it about whatever you want. Fantasy football should be about having fun, talking trash, and bragging about your team. The reason these boards have died is because they are lacking those elements anymore. Everybody is treating it like a business or getting offended. I post and don't give a crap about what anybody thinks but I don't want to be offensive of course. So when a Debbie Downer post some lame crap like you did I don't care :lol: . I just move along and enjoy my life.

TR

Post by TR » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:03 pm

David U Kennedy wrote:That's the Great thing about life you can make it about whatever you want. Fantasy football should be about having fun, talking trash, and bragging about your team. The reason these boards have died is because they are lacking those elements anymore. Everybody is treating it like a business or getting offended. I post and don't give a crap about what anybody thinks but I don't want to be offensive of course. So when a Debbie Downer post some lame crap like you did I don't care :lol: . I just move along and enjoy my life.
Just digging up some old gems while we're on the subject of talking trash...

Re: Glad I dont draft Mcfadden
Postby David U Kennedy » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:09 am

Spiller is a much better RB than Bell :D .
David U Kennedy

:lol: