Antonio Brown

King of Queens

Antonio Brown

Post by King of Queens » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:37 pm

With league titles and points races on the line -- and a Monday Night Football game for the Steelers -- what awful timing for the Antonio Brown injury.

Some very tough decisions between now and 1pm tomorrow. Hopefully we have some clarity by then.

Cdh

Re: Antonio Brown

Post by Cdh » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:20 pm

I agree...I could have sworn I saw a team near the top of the cut line had AB in...then right before the Sunday night game a player that had already played was moved to the flex spot where AB was. I only say that because I checked a few teams at top to see who had AB. Really weird. How is that even possible.

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:00 pm

Hopefully most teams have a hedge on their bench, JIC AB doesn't play...
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:35 am

Cdh wrote:I agree...I could have sworn I saw a team near the top of the cut line had AB in...then right before the Sunday night game a player that had already played was moved to the flex spot where AB was. I only say that because I checked a few teams at top to see who had AB. Really weird. How is that even possible.
Nobody can move someone who has played into his starting lineup after he's played. You likely had the same window open all day and didn't see when the change was made. Every move is time-stamped and is easy to verify under Transactions in every league. There's no way what you described could happen in the NFFC.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:55 am

think he was saying a guy got moved from his wr spot to flex......after he had played....that IS possible from my understanding

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:57 am

76erfan wrote:think he was saying a guy got moved from his wr spot to flex......after he had played....that IS possible from my understanding
Yes it is. He just has to bench his Flex person first if he hasn't played yet, move the WR to Flex and then put in a new WR. All are legal moves.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius