Claim Your 2017 NFFC Prizes NOW: ALL Prizes Now Available

Greg Ambrosius

Claim Your 2017 NFFC Prizes NOW: ALL Prizes Now Available

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:22 pm

CONGRATS to everyone who won prize money during the NFFC's regular season. Let's get that hard-earned prize money in your hands AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! :D

This prize paying process is different than in past years with STATS, so let's all get on the same page now. Here we go:

All NFFC regular season prize winners -- including all NFFC Cutline Championship regular season winners -- will have their prizes put into their new Player Accounts next week. Standings don't finalize until Thursday at 6 pm ET and then after that we'll get a winner's spreadsheet from STATS. Once we have that we'll match up the winning totals with your Player IDs and post on your Player Accounts.

To Claim Prizes, go here: https://playnffc-prizes.sportshubtech.com Here's how it will work.

1. Next week we will post a Claim Prizes URL to do just that, claim your winnings (I'll post it next week right here).

2. The home page will feature a big CONGRATS! banner with a blue button underneath that says "Claim Your Winnings". Click on that blue button

3. That will then take you to a Deposit Bonus Page. Because of higher credit card fees associated with every new purchase, we are going to incentivize our NFFC owners to keep some money on account if they know they are going to be playing in our NFFC Post-Season Contest or the NFBC or CDM or Fanball or with LeagueSafe or any other contest we own during the next year. We will deposit ANOTHER $80 if you keep at least $200 on your Player Account. Now that's a deal!!

We understand that Cash Is King, but we also know that many of you will be playing in the NFFC Post-Season Contest or a $150 NFBC Draft Champions league, and thus by keeping $200 or more on account we'll give you an extra $80. That pays for more than half of an NFFC Post-Season Contest team and you can win $100,000 in that one. It's our way of showing you how easy it is to keep some money on account and easily pay for upcoming contests that way. And of course, we avoid those crazy 3-4 percent credit card fees with each upcoming purchase. We both win this way.

And if you won big money and decide to keep $5,000-$10,000 on account, we'll have even more incentives for you. Those that keep $10,000 or more on account (again avoiding all of those fees for us), we have a special VIP offering in Las Vegas in March and September for you. I'll announce all of those details later, but look for all of that soon.

4. After clicking off the Deposit Bonus Page, you'll go to the Prizes Page. There you will see another blue "Claim Prizes" button next to each league you won money in. Click each blue box, click on the Affidavit to agree to the payment terms and make sure your W9 Online is filled out. The W9 information did not transfer from STATS LLC, so please fill that out again. Once you've done that the information will stay on file going forward. But make sure you fill that out.

5. A Confirmation Page will follow to verify your winning prize total.

6. Finally, you'll see a Withdraw Funds page. There you can ask for some or all of your prize money to be paid via check. Just say how much you want in a check and verify the address that this is going to be sent to. If you won $7,000, it's easy to ask for all $7,000. Just type the total in the box. If you want $5,000 in a check and $2,000 on account, just type in $5,000 and a check will be sent to you. On your main page you'll see $2,000 in the upper right corner each time you log onto the site.

It's as easy as that. It will probably take a minute or two to log on and go through the process. We will get the first batch of checks out quickly and try to get this prize money in your hands before Christmas. That's our goal. Then after Week 16, we'll do it again and get more money on your Player Account the week of Jan. 2nd and before the NFFC Post-Season Contest begins. Keep some money on account for that great contest.

Okay, remember this is a new process this year. You must 1) Claim Your Prize; 2) Withdraw Your Funds; we will send a check in that amount and keep whatever money you want to remain on Account; and 3) Make even more money by accepting the bonus of $80 for keeping at least $200 on account. That's free money if you know you're going to play here again. Take it.

Thanks all and good luck. And CONGRATS on a great 2017 NFFC season.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Claim Your 2017 NFFC Prizes: Here's The Process!

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:48 am

Just a heads up for all regular season money winners that we'll post the link to claim your prizes by Thursday at the latest. We'll also email everyone that link. You will be claiming your prizes and asking to Withdraw Your Funds in the next day or two.

And remember, if you want to keep some money on account for the NFFC Post-Season Contest or any future contests you can do that as well. Thanks all and good luck.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:26 pm

There seems to be a $0.00 maximum on the amount you can withdraw...
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:33 pm

Prizes are now ready to be claimed. You can do so in one of two ways:

1. By clicking the link displayed at the top of your My Teams page.

or

2. Going to this link https://playnffc-prizes.sportshubtech.com and claiming your prizes there.

Congrats to all our regular season prize winners :)
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:43 pm

BigBlueNation wrote:There seems to be a $0.00 maximum on the amount you can withdraw...
Bill, the maximum would be the total that you won. If you're having issues email us but you should be able to withdraw your entire prizes won if that's what you want to do.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:20 pm

BigBlueNation wrote:There seems to be a $0.00 maximum on the amount you can withdraw...
It says $0.00 until you Claim Prizes. Once you do that the money goes into your account. If you then have $2,000 you can Withdraw Funds and type in 2000. Hope that helps.

Sabretooth

Re: Claim Your 2017 NFFC Prizes NOW: Here's The Process!

Post by Sabretooth » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:30 pm

I have no button or banner at all on 'my teams" page. Everything looks the same as it did.

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:21 pm

I can't claim my cutline league prize. Still shows 0.00.
Maybe I'm missing something here.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:39 pm

Sabretooth wrote:I have no button or banner at all on 'my teams" page. Everything looks the same as it did.
Chris, shoot me an email and I'll explain how to claim that prize. Thanks.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:41 pm

rkulaski wrote:I can't claim my cutline league prize. Still shows 0.00.
Maybe I'm missing something here.
I don't see a football prize on your team page. Shoot me an email Richard and we'll figure it out.