This Year You Can Keep Winnings On Your Player Account

Greg Ambrosius

Re: This Year You Can Keep Winnings On Your Player Account

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:45 am

boutrous11 wrote:So the two (or more) wallets will become one entity? So if I have $ in leaguesafe, $ in the nffc, they will combine into one amount? And I will be able to use that money in leaguesafe and in the nffc for future leagues?
Correct on all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:45 am

cool. For tax purposes though, only nffc 2017 net winnings will be reported?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:48 am

boutrous11 wrote:cool. For tax purposes though, only nffc 2017 net winnings will be reported?
2017 NFBC, NFFC, NFBKC, CDM, Fanball and League Safe winnings will all be reported as one. If you only played in the NFFC, then yes net winnings from entry fees and prizes won through Week 13 will be reported.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:18 pm

Wow, all of the private leagues that I used leaguesafe for will be reported? I have cashed out on leaguesafe before and never had anything reported.

edit:
From leaguesafe's TOS: It is the sole responsibility of each Member to determine the applicability of any taxes that may be due as a result of participation in a League. LeagueSafe is not responsible for tax advice, calculation of taxes that may be due, or reporting tax data to any agency. This applies to all agencies and levels of government.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:34 pm

boutrous11 wrote:Wow, all of the private leagues that I used leaguesafe for will be reported? I have cashed out on leaguesafe before and never had anything reported.

edit:
From leaguesafe's TOS: It is the sole responsibility of each Member to determine the applicability of any taxes that may be due as a result of participation in a League. LeagueSafe is not responsible for tax advice, calculation of taxes that may be due, or reporting tax data to any agency. This applies to all agencies and levels of government.
Okay, then scratch LeagueSafe. But our other contests are reported as one 1099.