Incentives

Spaige52

Incentives

Post by Spaige52 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:30 pm

I need some help. I believe there was mention of an incentive of $200 for keeping about $5000 in account. Does anyone else recall that? I've attached the only mention of incentives I could find. Thanks in advance for the help.

We understand that Cash Is King, but we also know that many of you will be playing in the NFFC Post-Season Contest or a $150 NFBC Draft Champions league, and thus by keeping $200 or more on account we'll give you an extra $80. That pays for more than half of an NFFC Post-Season Contest team and you can win $100,000 in that one. It's our way of showing you how easy it is to keep some money on account and easily pay for upcoming contests that way. And of course, we avoid those crazy 3-4 percent credit card fees with each upcoming purchase. We both win this way.

And if you won big money and decide to keep $5,000-$10,000 on account, we'll have even more incentives for you. Those that keep $10,000 or more on account (again avoiding all of those fees for us), we have a special VIP offering in Las Vegas in March and September for you. I'll announce all of those details later, but look for all of that soon.We understand that Cash Is King, but we also know that many of you will be playing in the NFFC Post-Season Contest or a $150 NFBC Draft Champions league, and thus by keeping $200 or more on account we'll give you an extra $80. That pays for more than half of an NFFC Post-Season Contest team and you can win $100,000 in that one. It's our way of showing you how easy it is to keep some money on account and easily pay for upcoming contests that way. And of course, we avoid those crazy 3-4 percent credit card fees with each upcoming purchase. We both win this way.

And if you won big money and decide to keep $5,000-$10,000 on account, we'll have even more incentives for you. Those that keep $10,000 or more on account (again avoiding all of those fees for us), we have a special VIP offering in Las Vegas in March and September for you. I'll announce all of those details later, but look for all of that soon.

King of Queens

Re: Incentives

Post by King of Queens » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:21 pm

Spaige52 wrote:I need some help. I believe there was mention of an incentive of $200 for keeping about $5000 in account. Does anyone else recall that?
Keep $200 on account - $80 credit issued

Keep $3,000 to $10,000 on account - above, plus $100 discount on your first NFBC Main Event or NFFC Classic or Primetime entry

Helps Sportshub avoid credit card transaction fees, and you get up to a $180 discount. A "$200 incentive" was never mentioned.

Spaige52

Post by Spaige52 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:49 pm

Thanks, where did you find the part about Main Event? I appreciate your help.

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:15 pm

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=16653&start=10

From the last post of Page 2:

"Thanks to the SportsHub Technology IT department for getting the NFFC playoff winnings on everyone's Player Accounts now. Please follow the directions on the first post and Claim Prizes now. Then you can click on the down arrow and Withdraw Funds. Remember that if you leave $200 or more on account we will give you $80 on your account to use for any future NFBC, NFFC, CDM, MFL 10, or League Safe purchase. If you leave $3,000 or more on account we'll manually give you $100 off for future contests. Thanks all and good luck."