Post Season Hold'em Layout

eliasond

Re: Post Season Hold'em Layout

Post by eliasond » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:20 pm

I should have clarified that I have an ipad "mini" not a full size ipad. I have had a mini for several years and up to now it seemed like I could do almost anything with my "mini" that I could have done with a regular ipad.

I have tried a couple of the tips provided:
I cleared my ipad cookies.
I did not want to clear my entire history so i did not do that step.
I confirmed that my ipad has the latest iOS version loaded, which is 9.3.5 for minis.

Funny thing was i was able to set my lineup for all my regular season NFFC teams all season long on my ipad mini. Now I cannot do it with my postseason team. When I did set my postseason lineup on my laptop I noticed that the set lineup page looks an awful lot like the new CDM lineup page and nothing like the regular season NFFC set lineup page. Maybe that's the problem.

I also noticed during the regular NFFC season that I was never able to get the Live Scoring page to work with my mini. Maybe that's also a mini vs regular ipad issue.

The draft room does work on my ipad mini, including a 2019 baseball DC I just finished. So that's good.

Anyways guys, thanks for the help. I guess for now I'll just have to use my laptop for a lot of my NFFC business. But maybe if IT knows that it is a "mini" that I'm having the problems with, they will be able to troubleshoot it a bit more for those of us that have minis.
Daren E
NFFC Charter Member
3-Time Las Vegas Auction League Champion (2004,2009,2015)
2-time Live Las Vegas Classic League Champion

Steel Lugnuts

Post by Steel Lugnuts » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:44 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:25 am
Steel Lugnuts wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:24 pm
Also last year, when you picked a player from a team, such as Brady for QB, all NE players would be eliminated from consideration when choosing another position. I thought that was a pretty cool feature.
This was a nice feature. I'll see if IT can add it.
Looks like IT was able to come up with a solution/compromise to this, the players available to your team to make it legal appear in black, the rest are in red...nice touch and probably the only way to do it given the new layout, and can't eliminate all the players from teams already taken should you want to add players from these teams at another position.

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:42 am

BigBlueNation wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:45 pm
Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:56 pm
Sandman62 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:16 pm

Thanks, I tried that. But all Pts and PPG are zeroes.
Okay, this is fixed now. You can now sort by points and PPG.
Thanks Greg, that's a lot better... ;)
So this morning I see that Pts and PPG now show playoff points, not regular season; but all other stats still show regular season. If it's your intention to show playoff Pts/PPG, maybe consider breaking those out into their own columns, but still show regular season Pts/PPG too, to coincide with all the other regular season stats? Or perhaps provide a toggle for playoff/regular? But it just seems strange to have playoff points with regular season stats. Thanks.

Rog

Post by Rog » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:03 am

I have a question. when setting my lineup today it is showing my starters on the bench and some players active. I am sure it is normal but just asking?

Rog

Post by Rog » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:49 pm

I think I figured it out. The fact that I had to move active players from last week from the bench and into a starting spot this week seemed a little odd,