Free Agents (aka WW)

The Franchise

Free Agents (aka WW)

Post by The Franchise » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:54 am

Originally posted by Sandman62:
quote:Originally posted by The Franchise:
quote:Originally posted by Sandman62:
quote:Originally posted by Raiders:
So how much does B.Jackson go for? A LOT, I'd say John. Good thing we drafted him in our Primetime (tho I admittedly thought it more likely another Grant concussion before he'd be useful.) [/QUOTE]I felt the same way Mike. Him and J.Davis were the 2 guys I wanted on my teams. My notes read.........

B.Jackson (One more concussion Grant/He starts) Wrong reason but doesn't change Jackson from being a Must Start for at least 1 week

J.Davis (One more fumble Harrison/He starts)
Still waiting..... ;)
[/QUOTE]I think you got it HALF right anyway. Hillis looks to be the RB to have in CLE. We have him AND Davis on our Classic bench, and BJax on our Primetime bench. Trouble with BJax is our Primetime RBs are Turner and Mendenhall; can't really sit them. Tough to flex him too, having drafted two top TEs (Witten and Celek). Though w/ how involved the Cowboys already are getting Dez, it may be easier to sit Witten to flex BJax in his great matchup vs. BUF this week, w/ no one but a fullback behind him. :D
[/QUOTE]Maybe, maybe not. You can add 2 fumbles (1 lost) to his resume too. Hillis is the RB to have right this minute, yes. Davis is the more talented and complete back of all 3. (my opinion/some experts would agree too) He had that job last year until he got hurt. Same coach still there. We will see?
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

Sandman62

Free Agents (aka WW)

Post by Sandman62 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:43 pm

I hope one of us is at least right, Franchise, as I'm a lifelong Browns fan! :D

Azzurri

Free Agents (aka WW)

Post by Azzurri » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:39 pm

KC Chiefs D..not even kidding...McCluster seals that deal and they will be a great start every home game for sure...very well coached up with Romeo in town now..just another reason to never jump for a D until the last few rounds....i seen so many owners jumping for the Jets as early as the 6-7th round this year..seems almost every year lots of owners jump for the hyped up Defense and it almost never works.
Pat Tillman is my Hero.

perrylin

Free Agents (aka WW)

Post by perrylin » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:12 pm

I don't have them on any team, but the Jets sure looked like they could be a #1 defense this year.

mattjb

Free Agents (aka WW)

Post by mattjb » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:18 pm

Originally posted by PunchyPerry9:
I don't have them on any team, but the Jets sure looked like they could be a #1 defense this year. i hadn't planned on taken them but nothing else jumped out at me in the 11th round of my OC draft.