CDM Sports Throwback Issue

Pitch12

CDM Sports Throwback Issue

Post by Pitch12 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:23 am

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right forum but there's no where to really contact anyone on this....

I signed up for a CDMSports Points Throwback League. Week 1 started and everything was normal, until I noticed today, I was switched over to a Points Regular League, which is a completely different competition. Furthermore, in the Throwback Leagues, you aren't supposed to be charged any additional costs, but today, I tried making a lineup switch, and it asked me to pay money for it.

A couple of notes

-Why was I switched to a completely different competition? My guess is the league I joined didn't fill, but that doesn't mean I should be a part of a different competition. Part of why I joined the Throwback was because there were less people in the Overall competition. In the rules, it says the following: "In the event that a league does not contain 20 teams, CDM Sports® reserves the right to cancel the league and entry fees from that league will be refunded."
-Why wasn't I alerted or asked if I wanted to move?
-Why do I have to pay for transaction costs? I never signed up for a contest where I need to pay.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.