NFL plan to destroy fantasy football.

wayne123

Post by wayne123 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:38 pm

Last year the NFL increased LT's fantasy value by not calling any holding calls on LT runs of 20 yards or greater and no holding calls on TD runs by LT. The idea was to make one player far more valuable than all the rest and finally end this fantasy football craze. It didn't work!

This year the NFL is doing anything it can to promote Tom Brady. New England recievers are allowed to push off and the O-line is allowed to hold in order to protect Brady.

Until the NFL eliminates pass interference and holding, the league will be little more than a World Wrestling script driven league. We all see the script playing out, the refs controlling the games with holding and interference calls....In my opinion, this season looks just like a folding chair to the head!

Or...perhaps I should say knee!!!!
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

williamhare

Post by williamhare » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:25 am

And Garo Yepremian, Ice Cube McNeil and Little Train James were all on The Human Growth Hormone.
HMan83

CC's Desperados

Post by CC's Desperados » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:19 pm

It seems like a Mystery to me. Or it a Mystery to you. Or is this Mystery or is it misery?

The Lawn Jocky

Post by The Lawn Jocky » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:42 pm

And I think there was a man on the grassey nole.....?

CC's Desperados

Post by CC's Desperados » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:46 pm

Originally posted by The Lawn Jocky:
And I think there was a man on the grassey nole.....? I thought there was a whole team of men over there.

The Lawn Jocky

Post by The Lawn Jocky » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:33 pm

It was a paraymid attack with the get away bieng the train box car......so said Oswa......I mean the accuesed!

larrygold33

Post by larrygold33 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:05 am

Yes Wayne, the whole world runs on conspiracy theories. Everyone is colluding in fantasy, every cheats you at poker and the NFL is conspiring to run fantasy football..How much weed do you smoke daily?

larrygold
NFFC 5-2
WCOFF 7-0
ronniebrownless for rest of season
larrygold
tworedducks

El Diablo

Post by El Diablo » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:43 am

My theory : BlueFoot , was not an LT2 owner last year , and does not own Tom Brady this year ! paranoia , or truth?

wayne123

Post by wayne123 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:34 pm

Originally posted by larrygold33:
Yes Wayne, the whole world runs on conspiracy theories. Everyone is colluding in fantasy, every cheats you at poker and the NFL is conspiring to run fantasy football..How much weed do you smoke daily?

larrygold
NFFC 5-2
WCOFF 7-0
ronniebrownless for rest of season Larry,

Why do you continue to defend what you were never accused of? Please let this one go. I have never said that you "cheated". We all know what happened and I harbor no resentment whatsoever. Its all good! It was fun! Its over. Now, if you want to play sometime "live" that would be fine too.
I AM BLUE_FOOT.