SOLD OUT: New York Auction League

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:04 pm

DIESEL......stop being a baby and take last spot. if you dont either jeff or myself said we would throw your name out and see if anyone bids a buck on you. :D :D
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

kapefear

Post by kapefear » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:23 pm

Diesel.. Look at this field... Come on... For olde timesake.. Myself & Blackhand , lastime I entered this contest I bid $50 on Reggie bush ,rookie year & $49 on Larry Johnson... Needless to say I finished LAST.. Baby Diesel needs a new pair of Nikes... The whole gang wants you there!!!!!

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:25 pm

Frank, I'm doing everything I can right now to take this spot.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:37 pm

Jeff, I promise you, I'm doing everything I can to take this last spot. I appreciate the emails and posts. The peer pressure is killing me.

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:38 pm

we can do this the ez way or the hard way
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:59 pm

After seeing that picture, I'm not sure I want to be in this Auction anymore. What happens to me if I outbid Frank on a player he really wants?

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:26 pm

Glenn, there is no need to worry about that. I am sure Frank will talk with the Auctioneer before the draft. When its Frank's turn, it will go something like this..."Team Mammola selects Arian Foster for $20...SOLD!!!". "Team Mammola selects Andre Johnson for $20...SOLD!!!!...lol

[ August 24, 2011, 04:28 AM: Message edited by: Diesel ]

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:11 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
Guys, thank you for the emails. You know I love this format. I just don't know if I can swing the entry fee. There is a baby Diesel on the way, and $850 is a tad bit high for me to jump in here. Who knows, if no one takes the last spot, maybe I get an offer I can't refuse. Somebody start a petition to Greg to let me do some electrical work as partial payment. Lol Marc, first of all CONGRATS on the new Diesel chugging your way!! :D Awesome news. In 18-19 years I'm sure the little one will be joining the NFFC!!! Secondly, I could use some electrical work in Iola, but I don't know if the New York union card works here in conservative Iola, Wisconsin. :D But you're hired if it does.

We'll fill this league in no time guys. This looks like a fun, fun crew and after we fill it we'll get busy on the Draft Champions League and do all we can there. But the auction in New York has a special place in our hearts. It's where Eddie Gillis first made his mark in baseball, leaning back on his chair and then being so flabbergasted by a bed he fell all the way backwards. It's where BANG first started with Eddie. It's where the camaraderie in football first started with many folks in this league now. Like the Chicago auction now, it's where many of the same folks get together each year to compete. Now to add Frankie to the mix, OH MY!!! This is going to be some fun.

And the picture says it all. Frankie's got this league figured out with the auctioneer. I just know it. ;)
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:13 am

Greg and Tom. This spot is mine. Sign me up. I will pay today. If you give it to anyone else, I will have the Blackhand release the hounds and all hell will break loose. ;) .

I am team 14.

Marc Quitsch

kapefear

Post by kapefear » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:49 am

Now that's what I'm taking about .... BADABING!!! Welcome my brotha....