Week 4 - Start / Sit

David U. Kennedy

Week 4 - Start / Sit

Post by David U. Kennedy » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:18 pm

Andre plays and has 4 catches for 37 yds. Andre has never done well against u know who. would have stated his name but not sure how to spell it. So start the shipley lloyds and parrish kind of guys over him this week. A question who would you start Wallace at Balt. or B Lloyd at Tenn. Now thats a tough one. Another good one who has more fantasy points this week Portis or Torain. Better yet by years end portis, torain, williams? Who else is kicking themselves for not drafting Collie this year?

larry schechter

Week 4 - Start / Sit

Post by larry schechter » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:17 pm

40% chance Andre starts the game. If he does start, 65% chance he makes it through without aggravating the ankle and leaving.

David U. Kennedy

Week 4 - Start / Sit

Post by David U. Kennedy » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:14 pm

Originally posted by GK:
...whomever had the longer shot to succeed in Shanahan's backfield at the beginning of the year will be the more productive RB imho...so who was it that had a longer shot at being productive this season - Torain or Williams?...answer that Q accurately and correctly and I suspect that you have the answer that you seek here...GK Thanks Yoda. are u always so cryptic? can u giv a honest ans. to a honest quest. jus be real man. its not so hard. Holy FFFF. Use the force luke wood hav been mor helpful. Your like a woman. Always asking questions and never giving answers. anyways may the fantasy gods shine on you. LOL

jjsegura78

Week 4 - Start / Sit

Post by jjsegura78 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:12 pm

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by larry schechter:
40% chance Andre starts the game. If he does start, 65% chance he makes it through without aggravating the ankle and leaving. ...it's appearing that he's not worth the risk of starting this week :( ...GK [/QUOTE]GK. AJ says he'll play, and all the local news/radio Texans reporters/writers he will too. 90%...

I also think they'll run it a lot though. I say AJ goes for about 5/90/1TD
Projection 2010: Either winning my Classic LV/Chicago Dual League, or making it to the Catalina Wine Mixer.

JJ Segura

Chi_Town_FEW

Week 4 - Start / Sit

Post by Chi_Town_FEW » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:45 pm

Originally posted by Jive Turkeys:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by larry schechter:
40% chance Andre starts the game. If he does start, 65% chance he makes it through without aggravating the ankle and leaving. ...it's appearing that he's not worth the risk of starting this week :( ...GK [/QUOTE]GK. AJ says he'll play, and all the local news/radio Texans reporters/writers he will too. 90%...

I also think they'll run it a lot though. I say AJ goes for about 5/90/1TD
[/QUOTE]90% chance I will bench him. Regardless of what is reported I think he does not play. I have depth a wr in my primetime with Colsten, Knox, and Collie so easier for me. Will be checking the IPhone at church though. Good luck.