HHHMMMMMMM....

Yoda's S*x Slave

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by Yoda's S*x Slave » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:36 am

Originally posted by slack90:
ok guys..the owner was very very bad/inexperienced but Im tired of hearing how you would have all liked to have been in this league. The top 2 overall from last year plus the overall from 2006 plus 4 other playoff teams from last year. to hell with yoda talk
this is as usefull as saying the patriots didn't have an easy division
the dolphins went undefeated,,the bills went to four straight super bowls and the jets upset the colts :rolleyes:
wake the fu@k up
new year
new owners
new players
HE LIKES TO USE THE FORCE

sportsbettingman

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by sportsbettingman » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:55 am

"to hell with yoda talk..."

LOL!!!

Booooo...bring wise Yoda speak back!

HA!

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

slack90

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by slack90 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:18 am

ok Mr Yoda, post your entire draft results and Ill point out every bad pick made. There are bad picks made in evry single league. To be very honest I have yet to see a NFFC league than could hold the jock strap of my local 14 team league. We put 3 teams in last year and all three went to the playoffs w/ 2 league champs. The NFFC is really not all that strong and that goes for EVERY league so u WTF up! I am certainly not saying I will win the 100K as it takes alot of luck to go along w/ a great owner BUT Ill take my chances to be in the top 3 in any league Im in. So lets see your leagues entire draft and Ill point out all the advantages u had by being in that league.

BillyWaz

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:27 am

Originally posted by slack90:
ok Mr Yoda, post your entire draft results and Ill point out every bad pick made. There are bad picks made in evry single league. To be very honest I have yet to see a NFFC league than could hold the jock strap of my local 14 team league. We put 3 teams in last year and all three went to the playoffs w/ 2 league champs. The NFFC is really not all that strong and that goes for EVERY league so u WTF up! I am certainly not saying I will win the 100K as it takes alot of luck to go along w/ a great owner BUT Ill take my chances to be in the top 3 in any league Im in. So lets see your leagues entire draft and Ill point out all the advantages u had by being in that league. slack90,

Is this your first year in the NFFC? If so (or even if not), would you mind posting your team??

Would love to see why you say "the NFFC is not that strong"??? :confused:

Inf4life

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by Inf4life » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:30 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by slack90:
ok Mr Yoda, post your entire draft results and Ill point out every bad pick made. There are bad picks made in evry single league. To be very honest I have yet to see a NFFC league than could hold the jock strap of my local 14 team league. We put 3 teams in last year and all three went to the playoffs w/ 2 league champs. The NFFC is really not all that strong and that goes for EVERY league so u WTF up! I am certainly not saying I will win the 100K as it takes alot of luck to go along w/ a great owner BUT Ill take my chances to be in the top 3 in any league Im in. So lets see your leagues entire draft and Ill point out all the advantages u had by being in that league. slack90,

Is this your first year in the NFFC? If so (or even if not), would you mind posting your team??

Would love to see why you say "the NFFC is not that strong"??? :confused:
[/QUOTE]Word. If it's not that strong you should run away with it. Greg, give him the check now.
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

slack90

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by slack90 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:48 am

I probably didnt word that the best. The league is not weak but its also not unbelievably strong either. I think its because my local league is a NFFC scoring and roster 14 team league and there isnt a team in that league as strong as the top couple in each NFFC league. I also stand by the fact that there were more bad picks made in all the NFFC leagues than in my local. I certainly am not saying that I will win and never did say that. I will say my local is 3 for 3 in the NFFc for making the playoffs so take that for what its worth. My whole point was that every league in the NFFC has some below average owners so the one in my league that everyone is making fun of isnt the exception. I think Tom and Greg have done a tremendous job putting this league together and the roster and scoring system is hands down the best I have ever seen. There are certainly some top notch owners in this contest and I respect anyone who puts up $1300 to play. Ill post my roster for the person who requested it in a few.

Inf4life

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by Inf4life » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:53 am

So which team are you and what league are you in??

slack90

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by slack90 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:59 am

QB: C Palmer, V Young, J Garcia
RB: Gore, R Grant, Fargas, K Watson, D Foster
WR: Roy Williams, M Harrison, D Mason, Courtney Taylor, Rasheed Davis
TE: Shockey, Heap
D: Minnesota
K: S Graham

I cant remember my last WR but its nobody good. Im not saying I will win but Ill take my chances to be in the top 3 w/ this team. I really would have liked a little better WR than I got but my QB and Rb are both better than I thought Id get.

slack90

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by slack90 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:00 am

team 8 in your league Go Gettas.

Inf4life

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by Inf4life » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:10 am

Gotcha.