***SCORING CORRECTIONS***

Captain Hook

Post by Captain Hook » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:56 am

I don't understand why you are including all the IDP stats - adding half a sack to one and decreasing the other doesn't change the team total......unless the NFFC started some IDP leagues I didn't see.

kennorred

Post by kennorred » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:01 am

this is the whole list of changes. i didnt feel like staying up all night cuting and pasting the ones that might apply. the question that needs to be answered is are we going to apply these changes or not.

kennorred

Post by kennorred » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:44 am

just for you Perry i cleaned it up a little.

CC's Desperados

Post by CC's Desperados » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:18 am

Originally posted by kln:
some clarification on this would be nice. is stats supposed to apply these changes or not. it is my understanding that they are but from what i can tell they are not. I think if they were done on Friday the stats won't be changed. I think the cut off this year is Thursday sometime.

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:31 am

Originally posted by CC's Desperados:
quote:Originally posted by kln:
some clarification on this would be nice. is stats supposed to apply these changes or not. it is my understanding that they are but from what i can tell they are not. I think if they were done on Friday the stats won't be changed. I think the cut off this year is Thursday sometime. [/QUOTE]There's definitely an issue here, Shawn. Greg and Tom have been made aware of the problem. Stay tuned...

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:08 am

Originally posted by CC's Desperados:
some clarification on this would be nice. is stats supposed to apply these changes or not. it is my understanding that they are but from what i can tell they are not. I think if they were done on Friday the stats won't be changed. I think the cut off this year is Thursday sometime. [/QUOTE]No, all of these changes from Elias have occurred before our Thursday night deadline and have been applied by STATS, I'm told. I talked with them after Week 1 and after Week 2 and was told that all Elias changes had been made. I'll get a more definitive answer from them again, but our deadline definitely isn't the issue.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:10 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by CC's Desperados:
some clarification on this would be nice. is stats supposed to apply these changes or not. it is my understanding that they are but from what i can tell they are not. I think if they were done on Friday the stats won't be changed. I think the cut off this year is Thursday sometime. [/QUOTE]There's definitely an issue here, Shawn. Greg and Tom have been made aware of the problem. Stay tuned...
[/QUOTE]Glenn, thanks for doing all of the dirty work, but I know that STATS has every Elias change from the first three weeks and I was told after the first two weeks that each was applied. Again, I've e-mailed them this morning and will provide their reply as soon as I get it, but I've talked with our contact there specifically about applying each Elias change and was assured that each had been made. If it's not showing up as viewable on Thursday, I don't know, but I'll find out. But I do know that STATS is on top of this and was making the changes as Elias provides them.

Again, thanks and I'll have an answer.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:13 am

Greg,

As always, I(we) all can't thank you and Tom enough for being on top of everything.

Again Great job,

John

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:23 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
Greg,

As always, I(we) all can't thank you and Tom enough for being on top of everything.

Again Great job,

John Well, we're not computer programmers, which is why we hire a top company to do that for us. We're players as well and we can understand the frustration and hate it. So right now it's important to let you know we're on top of this and talking to the people who can make this right going forward. And we apologize for any information that wasn't provided properly.

kennorred

Post by kennorred » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:48 am

Week 4 elias stat should have no effect on nffc this week as only the change looks to be dane looker losing 2 fumbles instead of 1. any dane looker in starting lineup where you won your match by less than a point.