Week 3 Waiver Wire

Route Collectors

Week 3 Waiver Wire

Post by Route Collectors » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:07 pm

Originally posted by kapefear:
No shot at Mbush in any league.With the possible dreaded "turf toe" for DMC and the groin or hammy problem with FARGAS,there was no way ANTONE should have STOLE him for $300.I'd honestly say if he was available I would have bid min. $475 to $525.They have waited 1 full year for Mr. bush.He's healthy and very dangerous.....He was a BEAST at Louisville and I expect the same... got him for $89 in the main

Eddiejag

Week 3 Waiver Wire

Post by Eddiejag » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:15 pm

I BID 344 FOR BUSH IN WCOFF GRIDIRON LEAGUE AND LOST,somebody bid just over 400.Bid 166 in wcoff main but not close.Wasnt avaible in nffc.Does that mean something , hmn.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Captain Hook

Week 3 Waiver Wire

Post by Captain Hook » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:09 pm

Originally posted by rkulaski:

Stuckey went for 303 in one of my satellites... did Coles and Cotchery fall off the face of the earth today and I just missed the news?

[/QB]No, it just means you haven't been paying attention to the first two games - Stuckey has more receptions than either Coles or Cotchery and as many targets at Thomas Jones.

Appleman

Week 3 Waiver Wire

Post by Appleman » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:47 pm

MBush was actually drafted in NYC 1

Raiders

Week 3 Waiver Wire

Post by Raiders » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:31 am

Originally posted by Appleman:
MBush was actually drafted in NYC 1 I have McFadden in 3 Leagues, I drafted Bush in 2, someone else drafted Bush in the third. In the only other League He wasn't drafted He went for 444. So Bush was a Great late round pick.

Again, Bush is McFadden's backup not Fargas. Did I have the inside scoope? Could be. ;)

John

BillyWaz

Week 3 Waiver Wire

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:47 am

He was drafted in LV4 also, and then dropped before week 2...... WHOOPS!

weber7777

Week 3 Waiver Wire

Post by weber7777 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:58 am

Originally posted by Route C:
quote:Originally posted by kapefear:
No shot at Mbush in any league.With the possible dreaded "turf toe" for DMC and the groin or hammy problem with FARGAS,there was no way ANTONE should have STOLE him for $300.I'd honestly say if he was available I would have bid min. $475 to $525.They have waited 1 full year for Mr. bush.He's healthy and very dangerous.....He was a BEAST at Louisville and I expect the same... got him for $89 in the main [/QUOTE]obviously your in a league with alot of sleeping players...thats a BARGAIN 101... great job i must say.. i bet you thought you wouldn't get him at 89 when you made that bid.
Check out fantasy football blog

www.weberfantasyfootball.com

weber7777

Week 3 Waiver Wire

Post by weber7777 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:01 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
quote:Originally posted by Appleman:
MBush was actually drafted in NYC 1 I have McFadden in 3 Leagues, I drafted Bush in 2, someone else drafted Bush in the third. In the only other League He wasn't drafted He went for 444. So Bush was a Great late round pick.

Again, Bush is McFadden's backup not Fargas. Did I have the inside scoope? Could be. ;)

give me a break dude, If bush was the backup why didn't he play in week 1, did they hide him on the bench as a mystery back? he jumped in as the backup when fargas went down w/ injury last week... wow your a genius...wht is your overall rank in main event to date?
John
[/QUOTE]
Check out fantasy football blog

www.weberfantasyfootball.com

Gordon Gekko

Week 3 Waiver Wire

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:32 am

Originally posted by weber:
quote:Originally posted by Route C:
quote:Originally posted by kapefear:
No shot at Mbush in any league.With the possible dreaded "turf toe" for DMC and the groin or hammy problem with FARGAS,there was no way ANTONE should have STOLE him for $300.I'd honestly say if he was available I would have bid min. $475 to $525.They have waited 1 full year for Mr. bush.He's healthy and very dangerous.....He was a BEAST at Louisville and I expect the same... got him for $89 in the main [/QUOTE]obviously your in a league with alot of sleeping players...thats a BARGAIN 101... great job i must say.. i bet you thought you wouldn't get him at 89 when you made that bid.
[/QUOTE]Let the "I'm gonna draft in chicago next year" statements start. Gotta agree with mike here. Route C - there must be a lot of sleeping players in your league (no offense of course). For him to go that cheap is a STEAL. Too bad no one in my leagues were "sleepy enough" to draft and drop bush or to not draft him all together.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?