Week 3 Waiver Wire

rkulaski

Week 3 Waiver Wire

Post by rkulaski » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:39 am

Looked like Barber was going to do anything in the Philly game last week but he went crazy in the 2nd half. His last td catch was beautiful. Felix and Mendanhall look like the 2 most overrated rbs in fantasy drafts so far. Barber could finish top 3 this year behind BW and AP.

kapefear

Week 3 Waiver Wire

Post by kapefear » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:54 am

Snake,You can feel free to chime in on the MBIII topic.I think alot of your fellow comrads would love to hear your viewpoint....

Coltsfan

Week 3 Waiver Wire

Post by Coltsfan » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:25 pm

Originally posted by weber:
quote:Originally posted by Route C:
quote:Originally posted by kapefear:
No shot at Mbush in any league.With the possible dreaded "turf toe" for DMC and the groin or hammy problem with FARGAS,there was no way ANTONE should have STOLE him for $300.I'd honestly say if he was available I would have bid min. $475 to $525.They have waited 1 full year for Mr. bush.He's healthy and very dangerous.....He was a BEAST at Louisville and I expect the same... got him for $89 in the main [/QUOTE]obviously your in a league with alot of sleeping players...thats a BARGAIN 101... great job i must say.. i bet you thought you wouldn't get him at 89 when you made that bid.
[/QUOTE]That was a bargain but just because somebody didn't bid on Michael Bush doesn't mean that they are sleeping.

Wayne

Eddiejag

Week 3 Waiver Wire

Post by Eddiejag » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:12 pm

YEP agree , a very nice bargain for 89 what was the runner up bid.I really needed him in one league as im weak at running back and my 366 wasnt enough.
Should have just gone 500 as i think Bush can have some nice value this year.Looked a little like Brandon Jacobs last week. A BIG DUDE.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Route Collectors

Week 3 Waiver Wire

Post by Route Collectors » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:51 pm

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
YEP agree , a very nice bargain for 89 what was the runner up bid.I really needed him in one league as im weak at running back and my 366 wasnt enough.
Should have just gone 500 as i think Bush can have some nice value this year.Looked a little like Brandon Jacobs last week. A BIG DUDE. Backup bid was 61. I really didn't need a RB...just trying to keep the league honest. I woulda hated to see someone get him for 61.

Appleman

Week 3 Waiver Wire

Post by Appleman » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:33 pm

Kape,if 'TASHARD CHOICE is MBIII backup', why is he a FA in your NFFC main league? and why no bid him this week?

kapefear

Week 3 Waiver Wire

Post by kapefear » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:21 am

Appleman and SNAKE,I have MBIII in my NBC league,which again i'll tout I bumped him to the #4 pick overall and yes I have TASHARD CHOICE, not FELIX JONES.In the NFFC main event I had #1 and took LT.The reason I havent picked up CHOICE is because of the depth at RB'S and potential flex rb's on my bench..LT,THOMAS JONES,DARRIAN SPROLES,RAY RICE,BRANDON JACKSON,KREG LUMPKIN AND FRED JACKSON......At this time I cant carry MR. CHOICE,I am only stating that everyone assumes if MBIII went down FELIX would get 20-25 carries and I am saying NO WAY...

Appleman

Week 3 Waiver Wire

Post by Appleman » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:00 am

Kape, no big deal.Thanks for the response.With that RB depth, I can see why you didn't bid on Choice. Your earlier post made it seem like he was a must have for you.