Will the 1st weekends drafts be available for viewing?

fflmaster

Post by fflmaster » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:31 pm

i know that some would think that showing the drafts from the 1st weekend provides an advantage to the 2nd weekend.

i go back and forth on this. we usually have a good idea where players are going from the mocks and the adp that is posted here on the boards.

however, since this 1st weekend is going to get leaked to many individuals that either have friends or just simply know someone that drafted this weekend, i think the draft boards (not the names of the owners) should be shown for all to see.

for those drafting the 2nd weekend would you like to see the draft boards?

for those that drafted this weekend would you rather those boards remain semi secret to those that either draft in both weekends and friends?
its nice to be the master

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:35 pm

We will not be making any first weekend NFFC drafts viewable until after the season starts. We have disabled that since the Online Championship season started and for obvious reasons. Good luck all this weekend and during the rest of this week.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

hankstr56

Post by hankstr56 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:22 am

Where the hell is wikileaks when you need them?

nolencole

Post by nolencole » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:33 am

Other than A. Foster going second round in two drafts...I am sure your projections are spot on....maestro

AA
a.k.a. ALABAMA ABANDONED

thegambler

Post by thegambler » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:43 am

my problem with not putting the draft up is that there will be a lot of people that already know the draft results....either by having friends there or drafting themselves both weekends or leaks on the net. i am sure they are somewhere....so instead of making some people search for them while others get them no problem, seems odd to me. i do understand why you don't want to post them....people will think it will give 2nd weekend drafters a edge. but if some have them then all should have them

i guess i have to find the leaks.

Monkeyville

Post by Monkeyville » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:56 am

I can be bought for the right price
FEAR THE MONKEY!!!