2007 NFFC Signup List

Ted's Cracked Head

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:32 am

Isn't the draft 6 months from this Saturday? We are so close.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

TURBOUGH

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by TURBOUGH » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:37 am

Yep and I can't wait to lose again. :D

Greg Ambrosius

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:46 am

Okay, tomorrow I promise to update our 2007 NFFC signup list. We've had a few more signups since I left to run our baseball events and it's time to update the list.

Our latest signup is Todd Ullman of Canoga Park, California, the 2006 WCOFF champion. Welcome aboard Todd and we're glad to have you in our event this year as well. Congrats on the $200,000 grand prize. As Perry has told you, I promise to show you a good time in Las Vegas and I promise to buy you at least a beer or three during the main event, auction league and Draft Champions League. Welcome aboard!!!

Look for the updates tomorrow. I'm still knee deep in baseball today.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

nostradamross

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by nostradamross » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:51 pm

well its johnny and edgar winter september 15 at bb kings in nyc. if it was one week earlier i would have played out of new york. chicago sounds good too. i'd like to meet up with team legacy and rob bennetti and have a few. tough choice.

Ted's Cracked Head

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:29 pm

That will be one heck of a show. I may have to look into a quickie to NY. Any of you NY folks have any connections for tix?

Clapton is hosting his Crossroads Guitar Festival in Chicago July 28. Tickets go on sale this Saturday and I will be trying with all my might to get as many as I can or 1 for that matter.

Clapton, BB King, Steve Winwood, Willie Nelson, Jeff Beck, Vince Gill, Sheryl Crow, Buddy Guy and John Mayer, Robert Cray, Allison Krauss and Union Station, Sonny Landreth, Los Lobos, Albert Lee, Jimmie Vaughn, Mahavishnu John McLaughlin, Robert Randolph, Derek Trucks. I am sure that several others will join him but these have been announced.

Not a bad lineup huh?
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Sound Advice

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by Sound Advice » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:33 am

Originally posted by Ted's Cracked Head:

Clapton, BB King, Steve Winwood, Willie Nelson, Jeff Beck, Vince Gill, Sheryl Crow, Buddy Guy and John Mayer, Robert Cray, Allison Krauss and Union Station, Sonny Landreth, Los Lobos, Albert Lee, Jimmie Vaughn, Mahavishnu John McLaughlin, Robert Randolph, Derek Trucks. I am sure that several others will join him but these have been announced.

Not a bad lineup huh? Probably should be in a different thread.
I'm all over that.
That's sick.
Shoot me an email or a PM Rob.

nostradamross

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by nostradamross » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:12 am

monster lineup rob. i'm going to look for info right after i clean up the drool.

nostradamross

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by nostradamross » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:33 am

tickets go on sale saturday, march 31 at 10:00 a.m. i just called about renting an executive suite at the park for the concert. the guy told that there are only three available and there has been a bunch of calls for them already. so, the park decided that there was such a high demand that they would package in 5 soccer games with the concert. he is going to send me an email with the price and info. i'll be in touch.

nostradamross

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by nostradamross » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:54 am

9728 dollars for the 5 soccer games and the concert. they will admit 16 people. about six hundred eighty a piece. quite a lot for the concert. nice dream though.

3INTBOY

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by 3INTBOY » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:01 pm

Originally posted by Ted's Cracked Head:
That will be one heck of a show. I may have to look into a quickie to NY. Any of you NY folks have any connections for tix?

Clapton is hosting his Crossroads Guitar Festival in Chicago July 28. Tickets go on sale this Saturday and I will be trying with all my might to get as many as I can or 1 for that matter.

Not a bad lineup huh? No one loves music more than me(college DJ) but for crying out loud is there anyone who ISN'T 100 years old in that lineup? :eek:
Los Lobos may be the only one to have recorded on Cassettes and CDs only. The others are 45 and 8 track refugees...

3'