Everyone needs to know FAAB messed up

larry schechter

Post by larry schechter » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:59 pm

This has been discussed on several threads already, I'm making the title of this thread one that hopefully gets people's attention.

Anyone who put bids of the same amount on players probably got their last choice instead of their first choice, even if the first choice(s) weren't taken.

NFFC needs to fix this immediately AND inform everyone affected in time to change their lineups for Sunday, or else they're going to have a huge mess on their hands.

I'm particilarly concerned about any owners who didn't realize this happened and will just put the wrong player into their lineup this week.

perrylin

Post by perrylin » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:02 pm

Thanks, I'm pretty sure I didn't pick the Lions Defense as a bye week fill in.

Sebadiah23

Post by Sebadiah23 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:05 pm

This is How We Roll Kenneth Darby Isaac Redman 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Ladell Betts Isaac Redman 1 N Player Ladell Betts is on another team.
This is How We Roll Maurice Morris Isaac Redman 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Le'Ron McClain Isaac Redman 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Josh Cribbs Isaac Redman 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Steve Johnson Isaac Redman 1 Y Claim was succesful.
Team Player Add Player Drop Bid Won Note
This is How We Roll Matt Bryant Ryan Longwell 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Graham Gano Ryan Longwell 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Nick Folk Ryan Longwell 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Olindo Mare Ryan Longwell 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Mike Nugent Ryan Longwell 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Josh Brown Ryan Longwell 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Joe Nedney Ryan Longwell 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll John Carney Ryan Longwell 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Jeff Reed Ryan Longwell 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Rian Lindell Ryan Longwell 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Phil Dawson Ryan Longwell 1 Y Claim was succesful.
Team Player Add Player Drop Bid Won Note
This is How We Roll Atlanta Falcons San Francisco 49ers 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Seattle Seahawks San Francisco 49ers 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Tennessee Titans San Francisco 49ers 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Cleveland Browns San Francisco 49ers 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll St. Louis Rams San Francisco 49ers 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Detroit Lions San Francisco 49ers 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Oakland Raiders San Francisco 49ers 1 Y Claim was succesful.
This is How We Roll Carolina Panthers San Francisco 49ers 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Washington Redskins San Francisco 49ers 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
-Durant/GWallace/Millsap/Ibaka ride it
http://kielinski.blogspot.com/

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:19 am

Yes, we are double-checking on FAAB again and will rerun these ASAP if needed. Only tied bids were affected, but it does look like it took a lower bid at that amount not the highest. I will post an update shortly and correct these ASAP. Sorry all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:41 am

good, i still have a shot at Torrain!

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:45 am

Originally posted by boutrous11:
good, i still have a shot at Torrain! Shouldn't change any of those type bids.

Should simply be where a person had $4 each on 4 players and got the lowest guy instead of the highest.

At least I hope that is the only problem. :eek:

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:55 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by boutrous11:
good, i still have a shot at Torrain! Shouldn't change any of those type bids.

Should simply be where a person had $4 each on 4 players and got the lowest guy instead of the highest.

At least I hope that is the only problem. :eek:
[/QUOTE]Correct. These have re-run and we'll update rosters shortly. Set Rosters has been locked for a few minutes as we sort this out, but look for everything to be done shortly. Thanks all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:05 am

I'm not giving up hope no matter what you guys say.