65 Teams To Battle For NFFC Classic Title

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:51 am

marty , your a better man than me. good luck budd.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:08 pm

Here is the list of the playoff participants in the Classic event. Good luck everyone.

1. Sabretooth Chris Gillman 0
2. For Love Of The Game 100k Jared Danielsen 0
3. Ugly Yellow Tomatoes Mike Ferre 0
4. Amanda Will Robertson 0
5. 'Team Morgan' Gregory Morgan 0
6. E A T M L Edward Klein 0
7. Master Chief William Del Pilar 0
8. SNAKE Glenn Karant 0
9. DIRTY DEEDS Danny Dietrick 0
10. Ground Rats Dave Clum 0
11. Wolfie's Hot Tub Party Jules McLean 0
12. Sideline Sage Roger Gonzalez 0
13. Les Rouges Rob Silver 0
14. Cardboys Josh Blumenreich 0
15. Pink Floyd Gerard Sambola 0
Rick Hart
16. Zefurs KJ Duke 0
17. Lake Erie Warriors Bill Strickler 0
18. Stallions Craig Katz 0
19. lol carlos Ross Mallor 0
20. NoScrubs Mike Costaglio 0
21. TEXAS FLOOD 14 Matthew Bayley 0
Black
22. Lumpys Losers Kyle Pope 0
23. BD's Dawgs Daren Eliason 0
Gehring
24. SAR Main Robert Jurney 0
25. Roseland Posse Michael Cuellar 0
26. TOPPDOG Troy Young 0
27. The Ambiguously Gay Duo Barongi Newbert 0
28. Air Lar Larry Schechter 0
29. MeandJew ralph palmieri 0
30. Corona Guzzlers Ravi Cacarla 0
31. ALL DAY LONG Jim Mieszala 0
32. Unnecessary Latham Conger III 0
33. Golden Tornado Darren Fecich 0
34. MGBS109 Martin Bedell 0
35. tommypickles Tom Carbone 0
36. 'Team Weber' Mike Weber 0
37. Strawberry Seahorse Shaun Beymolla 0
38. Coltsfan Wayne Ellis 0
39. Rex Grossman Chris Eibl 0
40. Whatever It Takes BWAZZ Billy Wasosky 0
41. Eddie's KingDOM Eddie Gillis 0
42. Kabhi Na Kabhi AnilBabu Nagineni 0
43. 'Team Newsome' Michael Newsome 0
44. Ry's Guys Pat Sorge 0
45. Route C Jeff Clampitt 0
Clampitt
46. Donte's Hood Ornament Thomas Greenwald 0
47. Bauler Shot Caller Matthew Bauler 0
48. 'Team Boozer' Dan Boozer 0
49. 1 800 GO DEEP Steve Luzzi 0
50. 'Team Pieper' Jim Pieper 0
51. Disposable Heroes Thomas Kay 0
52. Ninjas With Attitude Michael Trinh 0
53. Beer Goggles Kevin Brown 0
54. TopGuns Don Medlam 0
55. Fantasy Pimps Jason Esteybar 0
56. 3intboy Louis Tranquilli 0
57. 'Team MiniMe' Mike Sanda 0
58. ROTOINFO COM Joseph Magro 0
59. PhillyCheeseSteaks John Hogan 0
60. DIESEL Mitko Koburov 0
61. POMEN Philip Popo 0
62. Rounders Alex Kaganovsky 0
63. nick jonas Alexxa Newman 0
64. Kahuna Calvin Suer 0
65. CREATiVESPORTS Brian JP Kastner 0
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:26 pm

Congratulations to everyone on this list for a great season and good luck the rest of the way.

Wish I was there with you.

Glenn

weber7777

Post by weber7777 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:25 pm

Originally posted by Pats_12:
quote:Originally posted by Eddiejag:
quote:Originally posted by weber:
hey lou, i lost 3rd place in the money by .9 pts, i need a guy to beat the guy with 4th highest pt total. however the dam guy put in a kicker who had been cut.. theres the difference that cost me 1250 bucks. i even emailed the guy telling him to put in his best lineup and he screwed me and the guy who got 3rd would have gotten 1st place if he puts in a kicker.. a realy putz.. Team Moss to be specific. yes i will name names. because im pissed. Hey Mike that is complete bull ****.If that guy had another kicker and didnt put him in knowing what it meant ild be just as pissed.He needs a call from Greg explaining why he did this. [/QUOTE]Actually I noticed this as I'm in this league and it does suck as you would have won best record, but in fairness to that team he had no other kicker other than Elam and at least he took out turner and put in Breaston to remain competitive.
[/QUOTE]He was aware that elam had been cut though prior to pickups.. no excuse for not pickup up ANYONE. one pt would have changed outcome of league, and the team that won 1st place would have beeen knocked out because of his **** poor pts scored. if elam had been cut thursday fine, but he was cut before waiver wire and this guy knew about it. that im sure of.
Check out fantasy football blog

www.weberfantasyfootball.com

MGB MARTY

Post by MGB MARTY » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:07 pm

Hey Mike
It is funny how many FF friends I have made that have sent PM's to me on how pissed they are with that crap. Best approach is to have more people not involved to complain to Greg. Totally not being self serving but this will if it has not already happened in the past will affect some teams in the future and if you do not voice it, not just me and you but others that see this as a detriment which could affect them in the future than again it becomes the accepted policy. Who knows maybe some stat changes on Wednesday might make what is right, right. Either way good luck and Maybe we finish with seahorse 1-3
Marty

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:31 pm

Originally posted by weber:
quote:Originally posted by Pats_12:
quote:Originally posted by Eddiejag:
quote:Originally posted by weber:
hey lou, i lost 3rd place in the money by .9 pts, i need a guy to beat the guy with 4th highest pt total. however the dam guy put in a kicker who had been cut.. theres the difference that cost me 1250 bucks. i even emailed the guy telling him to put in his best lineup and he screwed me and the guy who got 3rd would have gotten 1st place if he puts in a kicker.. a realy putz.. Team Moss to be specific. yes i will name names. because im pissed. Hey Mike that is complete bull ****.If that guy had another kicker and didnt put him in knowing what it meant ild be just as pissed.He needs a call from Greg explaining why he did this. [/QUOTE]Actually I noticed this as I'm in this league and it does suck as you would have won best record, but in fairness to that team he had no other kicker other than Elam and at least he took out turner and put in Breaston to remain competitive.
[/QUOTE]He was aware that elam had been cut though prior to pickups.. no excuse for not pickup up ANYONE. one pt would have changed outcome of league, and the team that won 1st place would have beeen knocked out because of his **** poor pts scored. if elam had been cut thursday fine, but he was cut before waiver wire and this guy knew about it. that im sure of.
[/QUOTE]I have a problem with this statement.
How exactly do you KNOW that Team Moss KNEW that Elam was cut prior to pickups?
Elam was cut Tuesday, pickups were Wednesday.
If he didn't check for updates in that 24 hour period, he wouldn't have known.
Let's not forget, this guy was not someone who "quit" on his team. As Nelson pointed out, he made moves in setting his lineup to keep it competitive that week.

It's obvious to me that he just missed the news.
That happens and people make mistakes they don't mean to make. Lord knows I've made my share this year, for teams that were still competitive and for those that weren't. I'd have a real problem if someone accused me of bad intent or quitting because of my mistake.

Now I'm not taking sides here. I met and sat next to Marty this year during the NYC Primetime draft and my impression of Marty is he's a great guy. I don't know Team Moss at all.

I just have a problem with unfair, unsubstantiated accusations.

Again, good luck to everyone still in this overall contest.....you're all worthy & I wish you all the best....especially you Marty. Even though I don't believe what happened was due to "bad intent", it still sucks. Kick ass in the overall and get your justice that way..... ;)

Glenn

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:37 pm

Mike....I just re-read the thread and realized you got affected by this move.
I understand a little better why you are angry and frustrated....and I'm sorry.

I still stand by my earlier statement, yet I sympathize with what you're dealing with....must suck ass.

Good luck in your postseason contests, better luck than you had last week.

Glenn

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:42 pm

Karma is a "B"

Sometimes it takes a few years to come back around.

I've been around long enough to recall the "old" Weber.

This crying sounds a lot like him.
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:42 pm

Well said Glenn. I agree with your post in defense of team Moss.

I don't think you can require someone to continue to play. I would argue ... if they quit for three weeks and come back and play to help a single manager out against a single opponent ... that sounds like collusion which is a much bigger problem than quitting IMHO.
Hakuna Matata!

weber7777

Post by weber7777 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:51 am

Originally posted by Ugly Yellow Tomatoes:
Well said Glenn. I agree with your post in defense of team Moss.

I don't think you can require someone to continue to play. I would argue ... if they quit for three weeks and come back and play to help a single manager out against a single opponent ... that sounds like collusion which is a much bigger problem than quitting IMHO. Just to clarify, im mad, but i know it's part of the game.. i never post on the site, never. haven't done it in years. i see people complaining about meachum, complaining about this and that.. i raise one issue thats all.. im entitled to vent.. it's done and over with and im moving on to the championship round.

i will say there is no collusion. for your information, any actions or comments made to moss were first cleared through Greg. im not stupid because i know that everyone out there do not hesitate to try and find an issue to attack someone to get the boards going nuts.

All i can say is the guy is a vet, he gave up for the most part last few weeks. myself and another team needed him to win. He didn't and he cost myself and the other team a possible 7500.00 when all is said and done.

Karma is a bitch and i firmly believe that.

In terms of the old Weber.. sorry guys there will not be back and forth posts like back in the day... im too old for that. lol.

I respect all opinions and understand you coming to the defense of Moss. I expected that. Put yourself in my spot and you'd be annoyed as well. If you say you wouldn't then you would be lying to yourself.

Good luck this week all. THe next post from me will hopefully be in 2 weeks when im battling for the 100k. later.
Check out fantasy football blog

www.weberfantasyfootball.com