Week 2 FAAB

rkulaski

Week 2 FAAB

Post by rkulaski » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:42 pm

Hate to do this but...

GK,

You were in the minority about Brandon Lloyd... and it looks as though you are right. Kudos to you for standing firm and believing in Lloyd.

rkulaski

Week 2 FAAB

Post by rkulaski » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:41 pm

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by rkulaski:
Hate to do this but...

GK,

You were in the minority about Brandon Lloyd... and it looks as though you are right. Kudos to you for standing firm and believing in Lloyd. ...thanks much....but why would you "hate to do this"?....GK
[/QUOTE]Nothing against you... I was in the majority that didn't believe one bit in Lloyd. It's one of those things that I hate to admit I was totally wrong and someone else was right.

BillyWaz

Week 2 FAAB

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:21 am

He has one poor game, one average game, and one great game. If you are so "right" on him, and have such confidence in him, why did you not have the stones to start him this past week?? :confused:

The point is YOU aren't totally sold either, or you would of started him (over Cotchery). However, you need your daily "ego stroke" each week he does anything good, so we realize that if you pick the right box cereal out of the pantry without looking on an given morning, we are going to hear about it. :rolleyes:

If he turns out to be great this year, I will admit that I was wrong, but after 3 games where he was great, good, and poor.....why are we crowning him?????

BillyWaz

Week 2 FAAB

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:22 am

Originally posted by GK:
...granted, first off, he was good (not average) bad and great in 3 games...agreed that the the crowning might be a bit premature NOW but it won't be come XMAS time 2010 imho...GK So the question I (and I am sure MANY others) have is WHY do you have to "stroke your ego" everytime he does do well (when you admittedly say it is premature)???

Most of us know the answer, so a reply isn't necessary, but maybe it could be toned down a bit since it is a bit premature to crown him....yes? ;)

As always, I am preaching "peace and harmony" on this fine (albeit wet) Wednesday morning! :D

[ September 29, 2010, 10:24 AM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

ImTheScientist

Week 2 FAAB

Post by ImTheScientist » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:34 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
...granted, first off, he was good (not average) bad and great in 3 games...agreed that the the crowning might be a bit premature NOW but it won't be come XMAS time 2010 imho...GK So the question I (and I am sure MANY others) have is WHY do you have to "stroke your ego" everytime he does do well (when you admittedly say it is premature)???

Most of us know the answer, so a reply isn't necessary, but maybe it could be toned down a bit since it is a bit premature to crown him....yes? ;)

As always, I am preaching "peace and harmony" on this fine (albeit wet) Wednesday morning! :D
[/QUOTE]He's a troll, and most of you take the bait. If you didn't respond things would be better.