NFL Network: America's Game, Green Bay Packers

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:48 am

Wow, what a great way to start the day before the NFL Opener. NFL Network now has on America's Game, the Green Bay Packers 2010 Super Bowl Season. Oh my, it's gooooooooood. I'm digging it. Awesome job.

Does it get any better than this? I feel like I'm staying home from work today when in fact I AM WORKING!!!! This is too good. Online NFFC drafts, Live NFFC Classic draft in Las Vegas, Packers' on NFL Network and then the Packers' opener at Lambeau Field. WOW, what a day.

Good luck all and enjoy.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Post by 751542 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:05 am

any predictions on tonites gae??
mine
31-27 gb wins

so everyone in vegas bet the under and new orleans!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:43 am

Okay, I cried at the end of America's Game!! I'll admit it. Just beautiful piece on the Packers. BEAUTIFUL!! :D

NOW LET'S GET THE SEASON STARTED AND DO IT AGAIN!! Oh man I wish I was at Lambeau Field tonight!!! Amazing.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

gk4444

Post by gk4444 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:22 am

Hopefully basket ball and maybe hockey will top off a great year. Maybe now youve turned the last corner since 2004 and the road will be all expressway now.. Could not happen for two nicer guys. Live drafting and the computer games are great outlets for all of us sports fans. Maybe some minor changes will be made, but the game is close to perfect. I expect all of us now are behind you, so enjoy the day and root for your PACKERS tonight. GREAT JOB
George