So who did you get?

Chi_Town_FEW

So who did you get?

Post by Chi_Town_FEW » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:19 pm

Armstong in the Primetime and Jordy Nelson and Tenn. def in the Classic. Nelson is just a reach with the minor Driver injury. There was not to much left to reach for on waivers and I had $ to burn.

kapefear

So who did you get?

Post by kapefear » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:20 pm

If I added ZANEX,HUNGOVER,LONG FLIGHT,'NEVER DO THIS AGAIN', do you know who I was talking about? HEHEHE... All is well and best wishes to you and your family..

David U. Kennedy

So who did you get?

Post by David U. Kennedy » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:35 pm

I got Milk!!!

kentucky

So who did you get?

Post by kentucky » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:58 pm

i got TB D/ST for my J..E..T..S bye week next week for $1...
bill cleavenger
"BIG BLUE NATION" ... We don't rebuild, we reload!!!

kingraiders

So who did you get?

Post by kingraiders » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:22 pm

Karim & DButler in OC & in Primetime LRobinson & Gostkowski.

Hopefully Butler can do something w/ the shot he's finally getting, LRobinson can get healthy & become the #1 everyone figured he'd be, & hopefully MJD makes Karim as pertinent as Curtis Painter.

Sabretooth

So who did you get?

Post by Sabretooth » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:09 am

I got Anthony Armstrong and Mike Hart. I'm considering giving both a start this week.

Sabretooth

So who did you get?

Post by Sabretooth » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:12 am

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Sandman62:
Armstrong in a couple. ...I DRAFTED Armstrong as my last pick in ALL three of my NFFC leagues here only to cut him 2 weeks ago and last week because I simply needed roster space :mad: ...I think that he might pan out to be somebody someday soon maybe but rather unfortunately, I couldn't wait on him due to injured players at other positions that I needed to fill :mad: ...GK [/QUOTE]I feel your pain snake. I drafted him in both the classic and primetime and got restless and cut him in the classic a couple of weeks ago and then had to spent $300 to get him back..LOL

renman

So who did you get?

Post by renman » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:52 am

I think O. Daniels has the chance to regain his value for the second half of the season. I was able to secure him after being forced to drop him last week.

I think his return to fantasy relevance could start as early as this weekend and if not, very soon.

rkulaski

So who did you get?

Post by rkulaski » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:49 pm

Losing Finley in 3 leagues,

I bid on the Hawaiian TE returning for the Rams...
(thankfully already had A Hernandez in 2 of those 3 and Kellar in the other. )

Unless I'm missing something, D Lee returns for the Pack on Sunday so Quarless albeit more talented will have a limited role. James Jones will likely pick up some of the slack with Finley out as GB goes to more 3 WR sets. I'm hoping the Packer to have in the future is James Starks who will hopefully start being a factor in the next couple of weeks.