Claim Your NFFC Prizes

Greg Ambrosius

Claim Your NFFC Prizes

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:06 am

The prizes link should be live this afternoon and Fanball will send out an email to all NFFC members when that happens. Details of how to claim your prizes will be on that email, but we also have a thread with details within General NFFC Discussion. Look for that email soon and claim your prizes as soon as you can. Checks will go out shortly after they are claimed. Thanks and congrats all.

[ February 04, 2011, 11:07 AM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

kapefear

Claim Your NFFC Prizes

Post by kapefear » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:17 am

Hey Greg or Tom, didnt want to call and bother you guy's, seeing its SUPERBOWL weekend, while the PACK and RODGERS are ready to make history...With my homepage STILL showing BILL KELLY, how do I go about claiming my prize???? Thanks again, think I'm jumping in on an online BASEBALL team... With some help from CC...

Tom Kessenich

Claim Your NFFC Prizes

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:24 am

Originally posted by kapefear:
Hey Greg or Tom, didnt want to call and bother you guy's, seeing its SUPERBOWL weekend, while the PACK and RODGERS are ready to make history...With my homepage STILL showing BILL KELLY, how do I go about claiming my prize???? Thanks again, think I'm jumping in on an online BASEBALL team... With some help from CC... Jeff, log in at Fanball.com and click on My Account. You should be able to update your personal information there. I have contacted the person in charge of setting up all the prizes for the NFFC and he knows about this situation so we'll get the check sent. But update your profile and that should also help get everything taken care of properly.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

King of Queens

Claim Your NFFC Prizes

Post by King of Queens » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:21 am

The link to claim your prizes just went live. Good luck everyone.

King of Queens

Claim Your NFFC Prizes

Post by King of Queens » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:24 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Glenneration X:
This is good news Greg.

Quick question, will the cash value for the baseball free entries be placed in the accounts the same time as the football prizes or is that down the line? I asked this question today but didn't get an answer. I'll post that as soon as we can because I think there are close to 20 owners who need this resolved in the NFBC shortly. I'll stay on this and respond as soon as I get an answer. Thanks man.
[/QUOTE]Just an FYI: the football prizes were just listed, but the cash value for NFBC free entries were not there.

Greg and Tom, thanks for staying on top of this.

moyer1313

Claim Your NFFC Prizes

Post by moyer1313 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:28 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
The link to claim your prizes just went live. Good luck everyone. It may have for some,

But, not for others. :(

Mark
Follow Me
'07 10-3 127.3 ppg $0 Won
'08 11-2 123.3 ppg $0 Won
'09 2-12 129.5 ppg $0 Won

The only team in NFFC Main Event history to win 11 games and not cash. :(

1683.8 pts. in 2009 is the record for a team with just 2 wins. Old record - 1479.95

Greg Ambrosius

Claim Your NFFC Prizes

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:51 am

quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Glenneration X:
This is good news Greg.

Quick question, will the cash value for the baseball free entries be placed in the accounts the same time as the football prizes or is that down the line? I asked this question today but didn't get an answer. I'll post that as soon as we can because I think there are close to 20 owners who need this resolved in the NFBC shortly. I'll stay on this and respond as soon as I get an answer. Thanks man.
[/QUOTE]Just an FYI: the football prizes were just listed, but the cash value for NFBC free entries were not there.

Greg and Tom, thanks for staying on top of this.
[/QUOTE]They do have that list of free entries for NFBC and I trust those will be posted soon. I will get a notification when that is done and will email those owners. I think there are about 16 who need to claim those NFBC prizes, including you. We're on top of that and hopefully that will show up today yet, too. Thanks and good luck all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Tom Kessenich

Claim Your NFFC Prizes

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:52 am

Just an FYI: the football prizes were just listed, but the cash value for NFBC free entries were not there.

Greg and Tom, thanks for staying on top of this. Both the NFBC and NFFC free entries will be paid out in cash. It's possible the NFBC ones weren't listed because when the claim link initially went live for the NFBC prizes Fanball wasn't about to be shut down. That's just a guess on my part. But we have been told that all free entries will be converted to their cash equivalents and paid that way. Fanball has the list of free entries for both events and should be on top of it.

It's good to know the claim link has gone live for some. It's possible that it's being rolled out and taking some time since there are a lot of prize winners that need to be taken care of - not just NFCC winners but all Fanball football prize winners. But if the link has gone live for some that means it's about to go live for everyone.

Thanks for your patience with all of this folks.

[ February 04, 2011, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: Tom Kessenich ]
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

barjoe76

Claim Your NFFC Prizes

Post by barjoe76 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:10 am

I just checked mine and it shows 800 for winning the playoffs,but, im missing my 125 for best record and 125 for most points??????

Tom Kessenich

Claim Your NFFC Prizes

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:17 am

Originally posted by barjoe76:
I just checked mine and it shows 800 for winning the playoffs,but, im missing my 125 for best record and 125 for most points?????? If something isn't showing please contact Customer Service at 800-568-6288. They should be able to get any of these issues resolved. You can also email me at [email protected].

[ February 04, 2011, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Tom Kessenich ]
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich