Greg/Tom There is a Competitive Advantage to draft in Early Main Then Normal Main

Dirty Deeds

Greg/Tom There is a Competitive Advantage to draft in Early Main Then Normal Main

Post by Dirty Deeds » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:38 pm

Greg Quoted

"When we started the NFFC in 2004, the idea of having multiple draft dates and times for the main event was unheard of and would not have been accepted initially by our players. I even felt that having one draft date and the same draft start in all time zones was essential to the success of the contest."

It was indicated that the early Main League Draft Results would be sealed and not available to all contestants.

There is NO QUESTION that there is a huge inequity here as the participants in these drafts will know the results from these drafts while everyone else does not.

I did not view the entire field but noticed a typical "Snake Move" aka GK that has switched to the early draft for primetime (Signed originally for Normal Date)

Of course he kept his Normal Classic Date as his second draft a few days later looking to gain a competitive edge.

Now we can mock, but this is NOTHING compared to a Draft that has 100K on the line.

It is my contention that while this was a good idea to facilitate players that could not compete over the Labor Day Weekend...it should not be used as a means to gain a competitive edge on the field by drafting in the Early Main Event then also drafting in the Normal Main Event a few days later.

I formally request that either the early Main Event results are posted for all to see or that anyone drafting in the Early Main Event be BANNED from drafting in the Normal Main Event.

Again, the Early Main Event was put out for players that could not compete over Labor Day Weekend...not for Manipulation by Players that want to Draft Both.

[ August 20, 2010, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: Dirty Deeds ]

kentucky

Post by kentucky » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:44 pm

Double D, good luck with your request ;)
bill cleavenger
"BIG BLUE NATION" ... We don't rebuild, we reload!!!

Dirty Deeds

Post by Dirty Deeds » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:50 pm

Originally posted by KyThunder:
Double D, good luck with your request ;) Thank You Bill For your support. This is a No Brainer based on the the Foundation of the NFFC

kentucky

Post by kentucky » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:52 pm

the reason for my response is we had two draft weekends in the NFBC this year, also. there was a debate on a thread for weeks.
bill cleavenger

Dirty Deeds

Post by Dirty Deeds » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Originally posted by KyThunder:
the reason for my response is we had two draft weekends in the NFBC this year, also. there was a debate on a thread for weeks. And if this is the way it will be Bill, then I am fine with it. I also will switch to an earlier draft so I can have the edge also

kentucky

Post by kentucky » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:00 pm

Originally posted by Dirty Deeds:
quote:Originally posted by KyThunder:
the reason for my response is we had two draft weekends in the NFBC this year, also. there was a debate on a thread for weeks. And if this is the way it will be Bill, then I am fine with it. I also will switch to an earlier draft so I can have the edge also [/QUOTE]and in BB, i believe anybody that could see an advantage one way or the other did just as you're thinking. i didn't mean to come across as an A-hole, it's just that your comment/request brought back memories of 6 months ago.

good luck this year
bill cleavenger

Dirty Deeds

Post by Dirty Deeds » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:14 pm

Originally posted by GK:
...ah, DD is just sore because he came in 2nd Place to me for the last TWO years in a row in the Main Classic ...honestly Danny, there's good reason behind my "switch" as I would simply NOT be able to do BOTH Mains on Saturday, 9/4...there's more to it than meets the eye here..."typical SNAKE move" - man you crack me up...I sincerely hope that you're not in the midst of a migraine here, man...GK Glen I am not sore at all First I am pointing out facts.

Second I have made the Playoffs 5 leagues in a row which you HAVE NOT so what makes you a better player ? I really laugh at you and your supposed expertise. I can tell you that you match the quote "I would rather be lucky then talented"

And now that you started this let me finish it.

The one year (2008) you beat me out of first place by a few points you were caught CHEATING. You contacted my opponent in week 10 direct and coached them on their roster "Typical Snake Move" to assit them in beating me that week. You were also stupid enough to accidently CC me the email you sent to my opponent.

It is my opinion that you with the better then Thou attitude and the ongoing HUMBLE OPINION which is the biggest joke on the planet should not even be allowed to compete in this league. Your back must be sore from patting yourself everytime you post. Humble and Glen Karant do not belong in the same sentence.

You are a True "Snake"

Please do not even try to cover yourself as I still have the Email you sent to my opponent and the copy of it that I sent to Greg !

In a few short words "leave well enough alone and stay away from my posts as your "Humble Opinion" is not welcome !!

Sincerely Dirty,
Deeds

[ August 20, 2010, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: Dirty Deeds ]

Dirty Deeds

Post by Dirty Deeds » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:26 pm

Originally posted by GK:
...ah, DD is just sore because he came in 2nd Place to me for the last TWO years in a row in the Main Classic ...honestly Danny, there's good reason behind my "switch" as I would simply NOT be able to do BOTH Mains on Saturday, 9/4...there's more to it than meets the eye here..."typical SNAKE move" - man you crack me up...I sincerely hope that you're not in the midst of a migraine here, man...GK Furthermore...For you to make a Joke about my Migraine Headaches is completely RUDE!

Do you have no Decency at all Glen ? Well I guess that is a stupid question..I know better.

Your Bad Karma will take care of you this year for sure.