Who's Coming To The NFFC?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:47 am

Okay, it's a good start to the week as people are getting excited about football with the first pre-season game scheduled for tonight. Let's welcome Stan Fhufelt of Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, who has just signed up for the NFFC Auction League in Chicago. Stan has been involved in a football auction league for a number of years and is looking forward to our debut event in the Windy City. Welcome aboard Stan and best of luck in the hunt for the $4,000 league prize.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Uncle Louie

Post by Uncle Louie » Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:48 am

Greg,

With 20 days left, how many teams do we already have signed up for NFFC?????

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:45 am

Let's welcome our fifth signup of the day as the tag team of Barry Harcus and Jim Bennitt have signed up for the NFFC's main event at the Flamingo in Las Vegas. Barry and Jim are new to our family of high stakes contests, but they are veterans of this concept, having competed in The Draft last year in Las Vegas. Welcome to our growing NFFC family guys and best of luck in the hunt for the $200,000 grand prize.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:12 pm

This has been a solid, solid day in the NFFC as we welcome our sixth signup so far. Let's give it up for the Hollywood, Florida tag team of Eric Roberts and Thom Held, who will be competing in the NFFC's main event at the Chicago Oakbrook Marriott on Saturday, Sept. 4th. Eric and Thom are new to our family of high stakes contests, but it's obviously by their travel plans that they are serious about this competition. Welcome to the growing NFFC family guys and best of luck in the hunt for the $200,000 grand prize.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:15 pm

I'm sure this next announcement will please the masses, especially those who read the Message Boards regularly. Gordon Gekko just completed the NFFC trifecta as he has just signed up for the Auction League in Las Vegas. Gordon is now officially signed up for the NFFC's main event on Saturday, Sept. 4 at the Flamingo in Las Vegas and he's also added the Draft Masters League and the Auction League on Friday, Sept. 3. Want a piece of him? You'll have to come to Las Vegas to do it. All I can say is welcome aboard for the third time Gordon and best of luck in the hunt for $200,000 (NFFC), $4,000 (Draft Masters) and $4,000 (Auction League).

Walla Walla

Post by Walla Walla » Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:50 pm

I'll pass on wanting a piece of Gordon Gekko.
You think the line at the airport was bad....
:)

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:53 pm

lol
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

lichtman

Post by lichtman » Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:44 am

That must be one hell of a paper route to afford all of these leagues.
Hello. My name is Lee Scoresby. I come from Texas, like flying hot-air balloons, being eaten by talking polar bears and fantasy football.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:16 am

lol
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."