Who's Coming To The NFFC?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:13 pm

No as Todd was counted before. We actually have 11 fully paid signups. I know Hammer is on the fence and BalticSQ just found out his league draft is on the same day, so we're still looking for three more. We'll get there, I'm sure of that.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:23 pm

I'm feeling oh so good about these fence sitters, friends. Let's give it up for the latest tag team to enter the NFFC's main event as Chad and Eric Lundquist of Elk River, Minnesota have signed up to compete at the Chicago Oakbrook Marriott. Chad and Eric are new to our family of high stakes contests, but we're glad to have them on board. Thanks for trusting in us guys and best of luck in the hunt for the league and overall prizes.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:33 pm

There are only a handful of guys who have done every event we've offered (Sack, Dyv, Shawn Childs, Mark Quitsch, I believe), but it's time to add Eddie Gillis to the list. Eddie is as enthusiastic about our high stakes events as one guy can get and he's in the running for some money in baseball. Eddie has already signed up for the NFFC and the Auction League in New York, but he's coming in early on Friday, Sept. 3rd to add the Draft Masters League to his resume. We still need some more guys to fill up that league at the NY Hilton, but we're glad to have Eddie on board for the trifecta. You know it goes without saying, Eddie, but thanks for your trust and enthusiasm and good luck in all of the league prizes.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:34 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
BalticSQ just found out his league draft is on the same dayPunked out. "Big" MB poster, but can't put his money where his mouth is. Probably drafting in some guy's basement.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Walla Walla

Post by Walla Walla » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:58 pm

Gordon, I'm shocked that you'd say that. :)

BalticSQ

Post by BalticSQ » Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:17 pm

Actually Gordon , unlike u i have friends and dont have to fly 3,000 to make them from a message board . When u make a coule buddys in real life"Not your little fantay life" ,your Local leagues will take priority over these sort of leagues .......not to mention its Labor day weekend but again im sure u have nothing planned

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:01 pm

lol, wish I had a life... ;)
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:53 am

From Greg's post in the Revised Pay Structure thread:

We start the day by welcoming our 49th NFBC member back to Las Vegas as Ken Norred of Ashland, Alabama has just signed up for the NFFC's main event at the Flamingo in Las Vegas. Ken is currently competing in the NFBC's main event and the Auction League and he's also a big CDM player. Welcome back Ken and thanks for putting your trust in us again. Oh, and best of luck in the hunt for the league and overall prizes.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:49 am

It's an honor to welcome Mark Griffith of Charlestown, Massachusetts to the growing NFFC family as Mark was the grand prize winner of last year's CBS SportsLine.com premium game. Mark is a serious player who plans on playing in the NFFC at the New York Hilton on Saturday, Sept. 4th and is even competing in the RotoBowl.com event on Sept. 11th. Now that's serious. Mark said he was only going to do one event, but when he saw the thread on the revised prize payout, when he saw the support from the group and when he saw the way we were handling things, he jumped in. Oh, and he likes the 14-team format and believes that he can win the $100,000 grand prize. Thanks for trusting in us Mark and best of luck in the hunt for the league and overall prizes.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:54 am

Our latest NFFC signup comes to the draft on the injured reserve list as Don Jagoda of Washington, Michigan broke his wrist earlier this summer. That's a bummer for anyone, but Don happens to work for Golf Publishing and runs a great golf web site, so breaking a wrist during the summer is especially a bummer for him. Don and his brother Paul finished second overall in The Draft 2003 and are coming to the Chicago Oakbrook Marriott for a shot at our grand prize. We're glad to have you on board and we thank you for trusting in us. Best of luck guys in the hunt for the league and overall prizes and best of luck the following weekend in the WCOFF.